We are looking for a Sr. Sales Compensation Analyst to join our Sales Compensation team. This individual will be an important part of a growing team and be responsible for the administration of the Sales Compensation program for the sales organization. As a company, we are experiencing fast growth and are constantly building and iterating many programs and processes. The successful candidate is one who will be comfortable in dynamic, fast-paced environments, and demonstrates a natural drive to get the job done. This role will be instrumental in driving efficiency within the sales compensation program.
- Help develop and maintain accurate sales compensation data, ensuring these are accurately reflected in sales compensation plans.
- Run the monthly commission process for the Global sales organization.
- Ensure that commission calculations comply with the commission plan and have clear understanding of plan guidelines and policies.
- Perform weekly/monthly data audits to accurately maintain plan participant detail, and compensation design components.
- Manage tight deadlines and deliver commissions and payroll reporting to Finance each period.
- Manage the changes to sales compensation software which includes requirements gathering and testing of incentive compensation plans in CallidusCloud.
- Manage and contribute to sales compensation projects effectively despite multiple priorities and deadlines with minimal supervision.
- 3+ years of work experience in a Sales Compensation role or related function
- 5-7 years of total work experience in Sales Operations or related field.
- Ability to independently translate high-level goals into actionable plans.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and past experience on deriving insights from data
- Strong communicator with business stakeholders and cross-functional team members.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment and able to shift focus quickly based on changing business priorities
- Advanced Excel skills including experience with functions, pivot tables, modeling, etc.
- Experience with CallidusCloud
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- BS/BA Degree or equivalent, preferably with an analytical background
- Experience working in a SaaS environment
- Experience working in a remote heavy organization
Who We Are:
GitHub is the developer company. We make it easier for developers to be developers: to work together, to solve challenging problems, and to create the world’s most important technologies. We foster a collaborative community that can come together—as individuals and in teams—to create the future of software and make a difference in the world.
Customer Obsessed - Trust by Default - Ship to Learn - Own the Outcome - Growth Mindset - Global Product, Global Team - Anything is Possible - Practice Kindness
Why You Should Join:
At GitHub, we constantly strive to create an environment that allows our employees (Hubbers) to do the best work of their lives. We've designed one of the coolest workspaces in San Francisco (HQ), where many Hubbers work, snack, and create daily. The rest of our Hubbers work remotely around the globe. Check out an updated list of where we can hire here: https://github.com/about/careers/remote
We are also committed to keeping Hubbers healthy, motivated, focused and creative. We've designed our top-notch benefits program with these goals in mind. In a nutshell, we've built a place where we truly love working, we think you will too.
GitHub is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!
Please note that benefits vary by country. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask your Talent Partner.