GitHub is growing and looking for a motivated individual that can help support our growing inside sales and field sales teams! In addition to performing administrative tasks alongside our sales representatives, this role will help with business and sales operations projects that define and improve our processes and tools. This is an "in-office" role in Sydney, Australia.
- Provide support and respond to inquiries from the global Sales team on sales processes, tools and general sales activities
- Troubleshoot sales quotations for customers using CPQ / Salesforce.com
- Ensure the integrity of customer information maintained in the systems including Salesforce.com and GitHub.com
- Process purchase orders in relevant internal systems including generation of invoices
- Identify process improvement areas to increase automation and efficiency
- Contribute to and work with Sales Operations team on other special projects including training, documentation, and sales reporting
- 2+ Years of experience supporting a sales team
- Ability to work independently and prioritize workload, and managing multiple tasks
- Understands value and can communicate sales processes
- Excellent interpersonal skills and willingness to explain sales processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and agile environment
- Salesforce.com / CPQ experience
- 2+ years of experience working in the software/tech industry
- Interest in enterprise sales and/or business operations
- Data management and analysis experience
- Strong organizational and documentation skills
Who We Are:
GitHub is the developer company. We make it easier for developers to be developers: to work together, to solve challenging problems, and to create the world’s most important technologies. We foster a collaborative community that can come together—as individuals and in teams—to create the future of software and make a difference in the world.
Customer Obsessed - Trust by Default - Ship to Learn - Own the Outcome - Growth Mindset - Global Product, Global Team - Anything is Possible - Practice Kindness
Why You Should Join:
At GitHub, we constantly strive to create an environment that allows our employees (Hubbers) to do the best work of their lives. We've designed one of the coolest workspaces in San Francisco (HQ), where many Hubbers work, snack, and create daily. The rest of our Hubbers work remotely around the globe. Check out an updated list of where we can hire here: https://github.com/about/careers/remote
We are also committed to keeping Hubbers healthy, motivated, focused and creative. We've designed our top-notch benefits program with these goals in mind. In a nutshell, we've built a place where we truly love working, we think you will too.
GitHub is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!
Please note that benefits vary by country. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask your Talent Partner.