GitHub is growing, and we're looking to bring on a contract Talent Partner to help find, attract, and close future Hubbers. This person serves as the Talent Partner to work closely with our hiring managers to bring in the right type of talent at the right time to GitHub as we move into our next stage of growth.
The ideal candidate will need to be detail oriented, be able to manage multiple priorities at once, have an amazing response time/customer service mentality, and is flexible and collaborative in working with others. Those who possess strong influence, execution skills, communication skills, and a proven track record in sourcing and closing the right candidates will fit best in this role.
- Work directly with our hiring managers to establish hiring strategies for individual roles, including crafting a consistent process and plan for hiring (ie sourcing approaches, external postings, interview process, etc.)
- Proactively managing internal relationships with hiring managers and leaders to meet needs and give continuous feedback on what is/is not working and makes changes as needed
- Partnering closely with the coordinator and sourcer in executing hiring strategies and making adjustments as needed
- Ensuring consistency in candidate process, in compliance with EEOC/OFCCP guidelines
- Advocates for and delivers a fantastic candidate experience
- Sourcing of quality candidates for niche or hard-to-fill roles
- At least three years of solid experience recruiting full-time professionals
- Experience working within an ATS (Applicant Tracking System)
- Experience partnering with hiring managers, leaders, and hiring teams
- Experience influencing and driving good types of change in a high growth and fast paced environment
- The ability to work on a wide range of roles
- Knowledge or understanding of employment law, diversity initiatives and immigration
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to partner and work really well with others
- A high level of confidentiality and professionalism
- Willingness to collaborate when approaching challenges or debate
- Understanding of employment marketplace and trends to apply to recruiting strategies
- The ability to be responsive within a very fast paced environment
- Versatility in doing special assignments & projects as needed
- Experience recruiting at a tech start-up
- Familiarity with Greenhouse
- The initiative to drive innovation within hiring practices
Who We Are:
GitHub is the developer company. We make it easier for developers to be developers: to work together, to solve challenging problems, and to create the world’s most important technologies. We foster a collaborative community that can come together—as individuals and in teams—to create the future of software and make a difference in the world.
Customer Obsessed - Trust by Default - Ship to Learn - Own the Outcome - Growth Mindset - Global Product, Global Team - Anything is Possible - Practice Kindness
Why You Should Join:
At GitHub, we constantly strive to create an environment that allows our employees (Hubbers) to do the best work of their lives. We've designed one of the coolest workspaces in San Francisco (HQ), where many Hubbers work, snack, and create daily. The rest of our Hubbers work remotely around the globe. Check out an updated list of where we can hire here: https://github.com/about/careers/remote
We are also committed to keeping Hubbers healthy, motivated, focused and creative. We've designed our top-notch benefits program with these goals in mind. In a nutshell, we've built a place where we truly love working, we think you will too.
GitHub is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!
Please note that benefits vary by country. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask your Talent Partner.