GitHub is looking for a full-time Business Systems Analyst focusing in Sales Technology to join our Business Systems team to help expand and maintain our Salesforce.com implementation and its ecosystem. Your role will be to help implement, administer, and optimize our business systems and assist with business process designs, system implementations, change management, training and compliance.
You'll partner with other awesome teams here at GitHub, such as Sales Operations, Sales Enablement to transform their challenges into systems-driven solutions. Collectively, we're a resourceful bunch that enjoys mastering new and sometimes difficult subject matter, striving for efficient and effective processes, and working collaboratively to improve our systems.
Our primary customers are our internal business partners. We pride ourselves on making sure they are set up to be successful by assisting in change management during the introduction of process or system changes. Training and documentation is key, and you can expect to be educating Hubbers both one on one and in groups on how to get the most out of their systems. You should be equally comfortable configuring or providing excellent customer service.
- Own the day-to-day support activities that support Sales, Sales Operations, Sales Enablement, Marketing Operations and other teams as needed.
- Perform the day-to-day configuration and data load activities to support Salesforce CPQ and Advanced Approvals.
- Perform configuration of Product Bundles, Price and Product Rules, Discount Schedules, Guided Selling, Approval Rules and Hierarchy,
- Perform administrative functions including user onboarding / offboarding, profile, role, permission, queue, approval processes and assignment management.
- Re-engineer existing processes and build new processes to support our growing company.
- Implement/integrate/help manage third party applications as necessary.
- Serve as the primary contact with end-users to troubleshoot issues.
- Assist with data management. reporting/dashboard requirements and data uploads as and when necessary.
- Conduct the user acceptance testing by creating test plans, test cases. Also coordinate with the engineering team to establish necessary testing environments.
- 5+ years of experience with SalesForce.com administration in Classic and Lightning.
- 3 years of experience with Salesforce CPQ (Steelbrick) administration (e.g. product configuration, product and price rules)
- Proficient with Salesforce Object Query Language (SOQL), Data Security Model, point and click configuration (e.g. workflows, flows, process builders, validation rules, formulas)
- Expert understanding of the Salesforce Sales Cloud, Sales / Marketing processes (e.g lead to cash process, sales forecasting, commissioning)
- Proficient with utilizing Salesforce sandboxes for enhancements, troubleshooting and debugging.
- Experience documenting and maintaining business, functional, and/or technical requirements.
- Ability to manage and cleanse Salesforce data using various data management tools (e.g. DemandTools, Prodly Moover)
- Experience with Salesforce admin tools (e.g. Workbench, Data Loader)
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, agile software development environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to self-manage workload.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Salesforce.com certification (Administrator, Sales Cloud)
- Familiarity with Zuora, Boomi, Zendesk, and Integration tools
- Experience working with a distributed team across time zones.
- Git or GitHub experience
Who We Are:
GitHub is the developer company. We make it easier for developers to be developers: to work together, to solve challenging problems, and to create the world’s most important technologies. We foster a collaborative community that can come together—as individuals and in teams—to create the future of software and make a difference in the world.
Customer Obsessed - Trust by Default - Ship to Learn - Own the Outcome - Growth Mindset - Global Product, Global Team - Anything is Possible - Practice Kindness
Why You Should Join:
At GitHub, we constantly strive to create an environment that allows our employees (Hubbers) to do the best work of their lives. We've designed one of the coolest workspaces in San Francisco (HQ), where many Hubbers work, snack, and create daily. The rest of our Hubbers work remotely around the globe. Check out an updated list of where we can hire here: https://github.com/about/careers/remote
We are also committed to keeping Hubbers healthy, motivated, focused and creative. We've designed our top-notch benefits program with these goals in mind. In a nutshell, we've built a place where we truly love working, we think you will too.
GitHub is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!
Please note that benefits vary by country. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask your Talent Partner.