GitHub helps companies and organizations succeed by allowing them to build better software, together. GitHub is at an exciting growth phase and we're looking for someone to join our team that can help accelerate sales operations and integration of GitHub within the Microsoft sales organization. You will play a key role in our growth and future success while working with both the GitHub and Microsoft sales organizations as we hit new milestones and reach beyond our goals. This role will be highly focused on business integration elements and key sales acceleration project opportunities. This position reports into our Sales Operations team and may be located in our San Francisco Headquarters or remote.
- Provide thought leadership, perform business analysis, and support execution of high-impact strategic Revenue projects and mission-critical initiatives to expand GitHub’s business.
- Identify, size, and implement new programs with key stakeholders to develop, champion, and launch new initiatives.
- Responsible for performing special projects to improve process efficiency and performance in order to provide the most customer friendly experience to our stakeholders
- Establish strong working relationships with Sales Leadership, Sales Operations, Product Marketing, Finance and other cross-functional teams to achieve objectives
- Create & publish product and initiative launch support documentation and own transition of operations launch materials to Sales Enablement
- Program support to craft policy & guidance, implement and monitor metric based performance of initiatives
- Develop and monitor intake or triage process for Sales Leadership program requests with metric based prioritization
- 3+ years of experience in Business Operations, Sales Operations, Deal Desk, or similar roles with exposure to the end to end sales cycle
- Strong business acumen with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with data analysis, experience in SQL a plus
- Excellent experience with presentation preparation, and project management tooling such as process flows and other visualizations
- Must be a self-starter with strong organization skills
Who We Are:
GitHub is the developer company. We make it easier for developers to be developers: to work together, to solve challenging problems, and to create the world’s most important technologies. We foster a collaborative community that can come together—as individuals and in teams—to create the future of software and make a difference in the world.
Customer Obsessed - Trust by Default - Ship to Learn - Own the Outcome - Growth Mindset - Global Product, Global Team - Anything is Possible - Practice Kindness
Why You Should Join:
At GitHub, we constantly strive to create an environment that allows our employees (Hubbers) to do the best work of their lives. We've designed one of the coolest workspaces in San Francisco (HQ), where many Hubbers work, snack, and create daily. The rest of our Hubbers work remotely around the globe. Check out an updated list of where we can hire here: https://github.com/about/careers/remote
We are also committed to keeping Hubbers healthy, motivated, focused and creative. We've designed our top-notch benefits program with these goals in mind. In a nutshell, we've built a place where we truly love working, we think you will too.
GitHub is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!
Please note that benefits vary by country. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask your Talent Partner.