GitHub is expanding our Global Sales Enablement team and we are seeking an Enterprise Enablement Manager for our Global Enterprise sales team. The Enterprise Enablement Manager will work closely with the global sales region to enable successful field performance by providing training on emerging and existing products, driving methodology and sales process, and being an in-field partner to support new hires throughout their 90 day onboarding program for all segments of the field (both technical and non technical). The ideal candidate has B2B Enterprise Technology Sales (or similar customer facing) background, has sales training experience, understands the DevOps space, has great presentation skills and is detailed oriented.
As part of the Global Sales Enablement team, you’ll have a field first mentality where you will work with the regional sales teams to deliver sales programs to help grow and optimize our business. Additionally, you will work with our sellers in the field during the sales onboarding period to help them ramp as quickly as possible.
Coming into this role you must have exposure to B2B technology sales. You must also have experience in consultative and/or enterprise selling at both the business and executive level. Your goal will be to best equip our field to discuss and demonstrate the benefit of our enterprise product offerings to prospects and customers.
- Drive the adoption and field enablement of new tool, system and process launches through collaboration with regional teams and sales managers.
- Support product launches and product releases in the region. Ensure reps are enabled on messaging, customer pain points, objection handling and the competitive landscape for all GitHub product and service offerings.
- Use KPIs, dashboards and reporting to drive curriculum improvements and track regional sales training program efficacy.
- Design and deliver in-person training to sellers as needed; must be able to project manage multiple enablement requests as once.
- Take a data-driven approach to make improvements to both content and process based on the regional needs.
- Participate in all regional pipeline and forecast calls. Prioritize field enablement activities based on regional pipeline and forecast metrics.
- Participate in the region’s Quarterly Business Reviews. Capture what is and isn’t working in the region and share the findings with the
- Global Enablement team and proper cross-functional team for optimization. You will also facilitate regional enablement sessions based on the needs of each region.
- Develop content and provide regional sales updates to the broader global sales organization via newsletters or global sales calls.
- Contribute to annual Sales Kickoff planning - from execution, content creation, facilitation and day-of logistics
- Develop regional best practices to scale learning effectiveness.
- Be an expert in our sales process, tools, methodologies and product offerings.
- Partner with Sales Management, Product Marketing, Sales Operations and other cross functional teams to identify knowledge and skill gaps across the field team and roll out targeted programs, activities or additional training.
- 4-6 years of experience blending sales/sales management and sales enablement experience in B2B Enterprise Technology Sales.
- Experience with Challenger Sales methodology
- An interest in adult learning with a willingness to think outside of the box when constructing field enablement activities. Different regions and roles require different enablement approaches.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to deliver content in an engaging and compelling manner.
- Experience with Learning and Content Management Systems for the field, like Guru and Lessonly.
- Ability to identify and communicate gaps or areas of improvement in our current and ongoing enablement and go-to-market programs.
- Proven track record in creating, delivering, and training successfully with measurable results in fast paced environments.
- Ability to roll up sleeves and do what is needed to make programs successful
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, changing and fast-paced environment.
- An entrepreneurial problem-solving attitude and growth mindset
Who We Are:
GitHub is the developer company. We make it easier for developers to be developers: to work together, to solve challenging problems, and to create the world’s most important technologies. We foster a collaborative community that can come together—as individuals and in teams—to create the future of software and make a difference in the world.
Customer Obsessed - Trust by Default - Ship to Learn - Own the Outcome - Growth Mindset - Global Product, Global Team - Anything is Possible - Practice Kindness
Why You Should Join:
At GitHub, we constantly strive to create an environment that allows our employees (Hubbers) to do the best work of their lives. We've designed one of the coolest workspaces in San Francisco (HQ), where many Hubbers work, snack, and create daily. The rest of our Hubbers work remotely around the globe. Check out an updated list of where we can hire here: https://github.com/about/careers/remote
We are also committed to keeping Hubbers healthy, motivated, focused and creative. We've designed our top-notch benefits program with these goals in mind. In a nutshell, we've built a place where we truly love working, we think you will too.
GitHub is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!
Please note that benefits vary by country. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask your Talent Partner.