GitHub helps companies, organizations, and groups of individuals succeed by allowing them to build better software, together. We're looking for a highly motivated Sales Operations Analyst that delivers strategic analysis and operational rigor to our Corporate Sales team through day to day analysis, reporting, project management and execution of the entire lifecycle of Sales Operations.
This role will be part of our Sales Strategy and Planning team. Our team has a hybrid of skills across strategic planning, analytics, process excellence, and systems optimization. The ideal candidate has a passion for data analysis, driving key objectives for the business and turning data-driven insights into actions. This person will serve as a trusted partner to our Corporate Sales leadership team by defining and implementing business strategy and processes that scale. This position will be based in our San Francisco HQ.
- Work with key sales leaders to drive org planning (territory/quota/headcount)
- Become a trusted adviser to the Corporate Sales leadership team to accurately forecast and provide a robust pipeline management cadence
- Provide visibility and performance tracking to the team by helping to build, maintain, and improve our data and reporting
- Analyze health of the business and interpret key performance indicators and performance metrics
- Work with our cross-functional partners (Sales, Strategic Finance, Sales Dev, Marketing, HR) to ensure successful execution of key projects, while continually finding opportunities for ongoing program improvements and enhancements
- 3+ years of sales strategy & operations experience (MBA, investment banking, strategy consulting, enterprise SaaS experience a plus)
- Strong competency in problem solving, analysis & project management. Ability to identify issues and develop and implement solutions to meet department and company goals
- Self-starter; strong drive and work ethic; willingness to take on big challenges and own the results from brainstorm to execution
- Previous experience working in a fast paced, fast-growing, and results driven environment that demands consistent and enduring excellence
- Effective, clear, and concise communication skills, verbal and written. Propensity to present clear information to executives, cross-functional teams, and internal customers - able to influence others effectively
- Proficiency with SFDC as well as Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Who We Are:
GitHub is the developer company. We make it easier for developers to be developers: to work together, to solve challenging problems, and to create the world’s most important technologies. We foster a collaborative community that can come together—as individuals and in teams—to create the future of software and make a difference in the world.
- Customer Obsessed
- Trust by Default
- Ship to Learn
- Own the Outcome
- Growth Mindset
- Global Product, Global Team
- Anything is Possible
- Practice Kindness
Why You Should Join:
At GitHub, we constantly strive to create an environment that allows our employees (Hubbers) to do the best work of their lives. We've designed one of the coolest workspaces in San Francisco (HQ), where many Hubbers work, snack, and create daily. The rest of our Hubbers work remotely around the globe. Check out an updated list of where we can hire here: https://github.com/about/careers/remote
We are also committed to keeping Hubbers healthy, motivated, focused and creative. We've designed our top-notch benefits program with these goals in mind. In a nutshell, we've built a place where we truly love working, we think you will too.
GitHub is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!
Please note that benefits vary by country. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask your Talent Partner.