GitHub helps companies and organizations succeed by allowing them to build better software, together. We're looking for a Sales Development Manager to develop and lead our fantastic SDR team. The ideal candidate will be passionate about delivering the best experience to our customers and driving usage of GitHub Enterprise.
- Provide leadership, development, and training to our Sales Development team
- Hire, onboard, coach and promote amazing talent
- Keep track of weekly, monthly, and quarterly lead volume per Sales Development Rep (SDR)
- Work with Marketing team to optimize inbound lead flow and develop demand generation campaigns
- Set up and run process to optimize inbound lead qualifications and drive outbound prospecting efforts to build qualified leads
- Work closely with Sales Operations on creating standardized reports to track performance
- Implement processes & tools to help improve the productivity & efficiency of our Sales Development team
- Stay abreast of emerging technologies
- 3-5 years of meaningful leadership experience in a sales organization
- Experience working with Salesforce.com, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, DiscoverOrg, and other sales productivity tools
- Strong customer orientation, dedication, and passion for delivering a great customer experience
- Experience in working in multicultural and multilingual environment, understanding regional differences and adapt accordingly
- Ability to assess outbound campaign performance and enforce the required adjustments to messaging and prospecting techniques
- Experience in building an activity driven team culture while encouraging creativity and autonomy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative and team oriented
- Knowledge of Git and GitHub workflows
- High energy and positive attitude
- Ability to take initiative
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Flexible (ability to work across different time zones) and able to think quickly
- Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
Who We Are:
GitHub is the developer company. Over 40 million people use GitHub to build amazing things together across 100 million repositories. We make it easier for developers to be developers: to work together, to solve challenging problems, to create the world’s most important technologies. We foster a collaborative community that can come together—as individuals and in teams—to create the future of software and make a difference in the world.
- Customer Obsessed
- Trust by Default
- Ship to Learn
- Own the Outcome
- Growth Mindset
- Global Product, Global Team
- Anything is Possible
- Practice Kindness
Why You Should Join:
At GitHub, we constantly strive to create an environment that allows our employees (Hubbers) to do the best work of their lives. We've designed one of the coolest workspaces in San Francisco (HQ), where over half of our Hubbers work, snack, and create daily. The other half of our Hubbers work remotely in 18 countries across the globe.
We are also committed to keeping Hubbers healthy, motivated, focused and creative. We've designed our top-notch benefits program with these goals in mind. In a nutshell, we've built a place where we truly love working, we think you will too.
GitHub is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!
Please note that benefits vary by country, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask your Talent Partner.