- Provide leadership, development, and training to our Corporate Account Management team
- Hire, onboard, and promote amazing talent, globally
- Implement processes & tools to help improve the productivity & efficiency of our Account Management team
- Build relationships and provide value and attention to customers
- Advocate for the overall health of relationship to GitHub acting proactively to address issues and concerns
- Drive renewals of subscriptions
- Drive upsell/upgrades of GitHub Enterprise Products and services in existing accounts and manage account renewals
- Advocate for training and services, where needed, for customer success
- Manage strategy for exceeding group quotas by team.
- Forecasting and Pipeline management of region
- Develop talent by implementing training best practices and programs.
- Coach, mentor, and develop all individual members on your team.
- Shape, iterate, and scale our sales strategy, taking initiative to improve the team's practices, tools, and content.
- Work collaboratively across sales, engineering, marketing, channel, product and customer success.
- 3-7 years of meaningful leadership experience in a sales organization
- Strong customer orientation, dedication, and passion for delivering a great customer experience
- Ability to assess customer needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative and team oriented
- Consistent track-record of team top performance and exceeding quota.
- Experience selling into Engineering and IT preferred, but not required.
- Passion to lead and mentor a team
- Resourceful, driven, results-oriented
- Knowledge of Git and GitHub workflows
- High energy and positive attitude
- Ability to take initiative
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Flexible (ability to work across different time zones) and able to think quickly
- Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
Who We Are:
GitHub is the developer company. Over 40 million people use GitHub to build amazing things together across 100 million repositories. We make it easier for developers to be developers: to work together, to solve challenging problems, to create the world’s most important technologies. We foster a collaborative community that can come together—as individuals and in teams—to create the future of software and make a difference in the world.
- Customer Obsessed
- Trust by Default
- Ship to Learn
- Own the Outcome
- Growth Mindset
- Global Product, Global Team
- Anything is Possible
- Practice Kindness
Why You Should Join:
At GitHub, we constantly strive to create an environment that allows our employees (Hubbers) to do the best work of their lives. We've designed one of the coolest workspaces in San Francisco (HQ), where over half of our Hubbers work, snack, and create daily. The other half of our Hubbers work remotely in 18 countries across the globe.
We are also committed to keeping Hubbers healthy, motivated, focused and creative. We've designed our top-notch benefits program with these goals in mind. In a nutshell, we've built a place where we truly love working, we think you will too.
GitHub is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!
Please note that benefits vary by country, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask your Talent Partner.