GitHub is hiring a demand generation strategist to play a fundamental role in driving consideration for our product among enterprise companies in APAC. In this role, your mission will be to accelerate the impact of our APAC sales development team with demand generation and pipeline maturing programs that integrate seamlessly with regional and field campaigns.
Day to day activities include: developing audience-centric, multi-channel experiments by collaborating with our digital, content, design and product marketing teams.
- Design and execute demand generation campaigns that reach and connect with target customers
- Work closely with sales and understand regional needs and audiences in order to develop priorities and programs
- Regionalize & execute any demand generation campaigns handed from the Demand Generation Team
- Build a repeatable, regional-focused framework for targeting, acquiring, educating and nurturing enterprise prospects
- Oversee project management of campaign and program execution including timelines, goals and metrics
- Report results, track performance, and identify optimisation opportunities for the APAC region
- Experience owning end-to-end execution of demand generation campaigns
- Knowledge of demand generation funnel (INQs, MQLs, SALs and SQLs) and metrics
- Hands-on, get-it-done attitude with excellent project management skills for complex, cross-functional campaigns
- Experience building campaign for non-English speaking countries within the APAC region
- Ability to read/write Japanese, Chinese or Korean is a strong plus
- Experience collaborating across multiple internal teams and departments and building effective relationships and influencing change. Previous experience working closely with sales and field marketing.
- Positive attitude, team-oriented, energetic, and optimistic
Who We Are:
GitHub is the developer company. Over 40 million people use GitHub to build amazing things together across 100 million repositories. We make it easier for developers to be developers: to work together, to solve challenging problems, to create the world’s most important technologies. We foster a collaborative community that can come together—as individuals and in teams—to create the future of software and make a difference in the world.
- Customer Obsessed
- Trust by Default
- Ship to Learn
- Own the Outcome
- Growth Mindset
- Global Product, Global Team
- Anything is Possible
- Practice Kindness
Why You Should Join:
At GitHub, we constantly strive to create an environment that allows our employees (Hubbers) to do the best work of their lives. We've designed one of the coolest workspaces in San Francisco (HQ), where over half of our Hubbers work, snack, and create daily. The other half of our Hubbers work remotely in 18 countries across the globe.
We are also committed to keeping Hubbers healthy, motivated, focused and creative. We've designed our top-notch benefits program with these goals in mind. In a nutshell, we've built a place where we truly love working, we think you will too.
GitHub is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!
Please note that benefits vary by country, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask your Talent Partner.