We are seeking a results oriented Demand Generation Marketing Manager to build out and manage campaigns that drives self-serve revenue. You will leverage your digital channel expertise, creative skills and experimentation mindset to design campaigns that scale across acquisition and customer lifecycle. In this role, you will optimize the existing customer acquisition engine and unlock new business growth opportunities. We seek an experienced marketer who gets excited about collaboration across teams, website optimization and paid advertising strategies.
- Develop a deep understanding of our product, SMB audience, and their buyer’s journey.
- Combine analytical thinking with storytelling to identify and engage the right leads.
- Design and manage digital performance marketing programs and multi-touch campaigns.
- Develop campaign creative assets (ad copy, banners, landing pages) in partnership with internal teams and external agencies.
- Create growth roadmaps, develop A/B & MVT optimization plans, and collaborate effectively with marketing operations partners to deliver performance improvements.
- Set campaign KPIs and benchmarks. Use data-driven marketing to identify trends/patterns and key opportunities for innovation, make optimization recommendations.
What Excites Us
- You have a growth mindset and have a proven solid understanding of performance marketing principles and practices across multiple digital channels.
- Deep expertise in digital marketing, performance marketing at a top-tier enterprise software company.
- Ability to optimize short term performance (CPL) against long term returns (LTV/CAC analysis).
- Hands on experience managing large scale, global performance campaigns.
- Has sensitivity for branding and how each interaction impacts customer perception.
- Great at distilling complex analyses into easy to consume business insights.
- Positive attitude, team-oriented, energetic, and optimistic.
Who We Are:
GitHub is the developer company. Over 36 million people use GitHub to build amazing things together across 100 million repositories. We make it easier for developers to be developers: to work together, to solve challenging problems, to create the world’s most important technologies. We foster a collaborative community that can come together—as individuals and in teams—to create the future of software and make a difference in the world.
Trust by Default
Ship to Learn
Own the Outcome
Global Product, Global Team
Anything is Possible
Why You Should Join:
At GitHub, we constantly strive to create an environment that allows our employees (Hubbers) to do the best work of their lives. We've designed one of the coolest workspaces in San Francisco (HQ), where over half of our Hubbers work, snack, and create daily. The other half of our Hubbers work remotely in 18 countries across the globe. Here is a complete list of where we can hire!
We are also committed to keeping Hubbers healthy, motivated, focused and creative. We've designed our top-notch benefits program with these goals in mind. In a nutshell, we've built a place where we truly love working, we think you will too.
GitHub is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!
Please note that benefits vary by country, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask your Talent Partner.