GitHub helps companies and organizations succeed by allowing them to build better software, together. GitHub is at an exciting growth phase and we're looking for someone to join our team that can help build and lead our global alliances program. You will play a key role in our growth and future success while working with our sales, channel, and business development teams as we hit new milestones and reach beyond our goals. This position reports directly to our Head of Partner and Channel.
- As part of the Global Partner and Channel team, help shape and contribute to GitHub’s overall Partner and Channel strategy
- Build technical partner enablement content and initiatives to establish a best in class GitHub partner ecosystem
- Enable targeted partners in the region to become technically proficient at integrating GitHub into their sales motions
- Coach and support regional SEs to engage partners on opportunities, with an emphasis on building broader Solution Engineer capability to support partners
- Build strong connection to Channel Account Managers and GitHub Sales teams in region to ensure we build a sales aligned partner ecosystem
- Experience working with partner/channel
- Expert in developing and enabling partners achieve success through technical excellence
- Strong knowledge of GitHub and DevOps arena, background in software engineering is ideal
- Successful track record of performance with strategic partnerships
- Experience with driving revenue influenced results, with a proven ability in execution
- A blend of business and technical skills with a solid understanding of partner sales motions and got-to-market approaches
- Passionate about partners and how we can grow our mutual businesses
- Ideally some multilingual capability for the asia region and/or cultural sensitivity on how to conduct business
Who We Are:
GitHub is the developer company. Over 36 million people use GitHub to build amazing things together across 100 million repositories. We make it easier for developers to be developers: to work together, to solve challenging problems, to create the world’s most important technologies. We foster a collaborative community that can come together—as individuals and in teams—to create the future of software and make a difference in the world.
What We Value:
Collaboration: We believe the best work is done together.
Empathy: We believe in putting people first.
Quality: We believe in setting the standard for excellence.
Positive Impact: We believe in making the world a better place through our work.
Shipping: We believe in creating things for the people using them.
Why You Should Join:
At GitHub, we constantly strive to create an environment that allows our employees (Hubbers) to do the best work of their lives. We've designed one of the coolest workspaces in San Francisco (HQ), where over half of our Hubbers work, snack, and create daily. The other half of our Hubbers work remotely in 18 countries across the globe. Here is a complete list of where we can hire!
We are also committed to keeping Hubbers healthy, motivated, focused and creative. We've designed our top-notch benefits program with these goals in mind. In a nutshell, we've built a place where we truly love working, we think you will too.
GitHub is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!
Please note that benefits vary by country, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask your Talent Partner.