GitHub is searching for a Global Benefits Senior Manager to join our Human Resources team. You will develop, implement and manage global benefits programs, including 14 new countries across EMEA, APAC and Canada, while ensuring a great employee experience. The right candidate thrives in a fast-paced, high growth culture that values strategic communication, teamwork, and results. You are self-motivated and detail oriented with a strong orientation to data analytics and project management.
- Implement all global benefits, leaves, and retirement programs.
- Develop global benefits strategies that ensure programs are designed competitively, executed efficiently, and align to company goals.
- Project manage global benefits renewals including timelines, analysis, and implementation.
- Manage new country benefit program set-ups.
- Ensure benefits programs deliver a great employee experience through innovative solutions, communications, and education.
- Ensure that all time off and leave programs are managed in compliance with local laws.
- Participate in mergers and acquisitions, from due diligence to integration.
- Partner with Finance, Legal, and Procurement teams to ensure benefit programs remain compliant and third party vendors meet company requirements.
- Collaborate with Communications team to ensure benefits programs are communicated effectively and creatively to employees and dependents.
- Stay current on market trends and new compliance requirements.
- 5-8 years of experience in global benefits
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, HR, or related field
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience in a fast-paced technology company
- Strong project management and analytical skills
- Ability to develop strong collaborative relationships
- Workday experience
Who We Are:
GitHub is the developer company. Over 36 million people use GitHub to build amazing things together across 100 million repositories. We make it easier for developers to be developers: to work together, to solve challenging problems, to create the world’s most important technologies. We foster a collaborative community that can come together—as individuals and in teams—to create the future of software and make a difference in the world.
- Customer Obsessed
- Trust by Default
- Ship to Learn
- Own the Outcome
- Growth Mindset
- Global Product, Global Team
- Anything is Possible
- Practice Kindness
Why You Should Join:
At GitHub, we constantly strive to create an environment that allows our employees (Hubbers) to do the best work of their lives. We've designed one of the coolest workspaces in San Francisco (HQ), where over half of our Hubbers work, snack, and create daily. The other half of our Hubbers work remotely in 18 countries across the globe. Here is a complete list of where we can hire!
We are also committed to keeping Hubbers healthy, motivated, focused and creative. We've designed our top-notch benefits program with these goals in mind. In a nutshell, we've built a place where we truly love working, we think you will too.
GitHub is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!
Please note that benefits vary by country, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask your Talent Partner.