GitHub is looking for motivated individuals that can help support our growing inside sales and field sales teams. In addition to performing administrative tasks alongside our sales representatives, this role will help with business and sales operations projects that define and improve our processes and tools.
This position will be based in our Amsterdam office.
- Provide support and respond to inquiries from the global Sales team on sales processes, tools and general sales activities
- Direct sales inquiries to the appropriate team which includes shared sales inbox monitoring
- Generate sales quotations for customers using dedicated sales database systems
- Ensure the integrity of customer information maintained in the database systems including Salesforce.com
- Process purchase orders in relevant internal systems including generation of invoices
- Handle vendor/supplier documentation requests from customers
- Identify process improvement areas to increase automation and efficiency
- Contribute to and work with Sales Operations team on other special projects including training, documentation, and sales reporting
- 2-3 years of experience supporting a sales team
- Self starter with ability to work independently
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple projects and tasks
- Strong analytical, project management and organizational skills
- Data management and analysis experience
- Understands value and can communicate sales processes
- Excellent interpersonal skills and willingness to explain sales processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and agile environment
- Salesforce.com experience
- Knowledge of Git and GitHub workflows
- Interest in enterprise sales and/or business operations
Who We Are:
GitHub is the developer company. Over 36 million people use GitHub to build amazing things together across 100 million repositories. We make it easier for developers to be developers: to work together, to solve challenging problems, to create the world’s most important technologies. We foster a collaborative community that can come together—as individuals and in teams—to create the future of software and make a difference in the world.
What We Value:
Collaboration: We believe the best work is done together.
Empathy: We believe in putting people first.
Quality: We believe in setting the standard for excellence.
Positive Impact: We believe in making the world a better place through our work.
Shipping: We believe in creating things for the people using them.
Why You Should Join:
At GitHub, we constantly strive to create an environment that allows our employees (Hubbers) to do the best work of their lives. We've designed one of the coolest workspaces in San Francisco (HQ), where over half of our Hubbers work, snack, and create daily. The other half of our Hubbers work remotely in 18 countries across the globe. Here is a complete list of where we can hire!
We are also committed to keeping Hubbers healthy, motivated, focused and creative. We've designed our top-notch benefits program with these goals in mind. In a nutshell, we've built a place where we truly love working, we think you will too.
GitHub is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!
Please note that benefits vary by country, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask your Talent Partner.