GitHub is looking for a full-time Business Systems Analyst to join our Financial Systems team to help administer, scale, and expand systems and technology for our Order-to-Cash vertical.
Your role will be to help implement, administer, and optimize our business systems and assist with business process designs, system implementations, change management, training, and compliance.
You'll partner with other awesome teams here at GitHub, such as Revenue, Sales Operations, and Payments Engineering teams to transform their challenges into systems-driven solutions. Collectively, we're an inventive bunch that enjoys mastering new and sometimes difficult subject matter, striving for efficient and effective processes, and working to improve our systems.
Our primary customers are our internal business partners. We pride ourselves on making sure they are set up to be successful during the introduction of process or system changes. Training and documentation are key, and you can expect to be educating Hubbers both individually and in groups on how to get the most out of their systems. You should be equally comfortable configuring and providing excellent customer service.
This position is based in our San Francisco HQ.
- Partner closely with Finance, Sales Operations, Payment Engineering, and Product teams to identify and translate business requirements into impactful and lasting solutions
- Own the administration, design, and scaling of our Order-to-Cash processes and systems and serve as the domain expert for other teams
- Assist in building our Financial Systems architecture including business process design, implementations, training, and post-go-live support
- Support continuous improvement by identifying internal process opportunities to drive efficiencies for our Revenue, Sales Operations, and Support Teams
- Help keep our documentation accurate and up-to-date for end-to-end business processes, procedures, and controls established within our systems
- Represent the Order-to-Cash vertical in building the larger Financial Systems roadmap to ensure alignment with business initiatives and needs
- Maintain professional knowledge and skills relating to your functional domain to make relevant and impactful recommendations for process and service improvements, and efficiencies
- 2+ years experience in managing and administering Order-to-Cash applications
- Experience in multiple aspects of a full-scale implementation: vendor selection, requirements gathering, architectural design, user acceptance testing, and rollout training
- Administrator-level experience with SaaS Order-to-Cash systems, such as Zuora, Netsuite, Avalara, etc.
- Familiarity with integrations and the impact of dependencies on different systems as the source of truth for data elements
- Experience with billing and payment operation industry standards
- Familiarity with Salesforce and a CPQ solution
- Experience working with a distributed team across timezones
- Experience with Git and GitHub
Who We Are:
GitHub is the developer company. Over 36 million people use GitHub to build amazing things together across 100 million repositories. We make it easier for developers to be developers: to work together, to solve challenging problems, to create the world’s most important technologies. We foster a collaborative community that can come together—as individuals and in teams—to create the future of software and make a difference in the world.
What We Value:
Collaboration: We believe the best work is done together.
Empathy: We believe in putting people first.
Quality: We believe in setting the standard for excellence.
Positive Impact: We believe in making the world a better place through our work.
Shipping: We believe in creating things for the people using them.
Why You Should Join:
At GitHub, we constantly strive to create an environment that allows our employees (Hubbers) to do the best work of their lives. We've designed one of the coolest workspaces in San Francisco (HQ), where over half of our Hubbers work, snack, and create daily. The other half of our Hubbers work remotely in 18 countries across the globe. Here is a complete list of where we can hire!
We are also committed to keeping Hubbers healthy, motivated, focused and creative. We've designed our top-notch benefits program with these goals in mind. In a nutshell, we've built a place where we truly love working, we think you will too.
GitHub is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!
Please note that benefits vary by country, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask your Talent Partner.