We are looking for Corporate Sales representative to join our Tokyo based team. As CSR, you will be the first point of contact for many new potential customers and therefore written and verbal communication are critical components of the role. This position reports to the manager in San Francisco and dotline to Japan country manager.
- Efficiently manage a high volume of inbound and outbound communications mainly for small/mid market
- Educate existing free GitHub users about the value of our paid plan
- Accurately enter, update, and maintain daily activities, prospect information and forecast in Salesforce
- Analyze sales data and recommend new outreach strategies
- Meet & exceed quarterly sales quota
- Education: University Degree.
- 3-5 Years of relevant sales experience
- Passion for technology and an ability to speak knowledgeably about the industry clear communication, a deep sense of empathy, and a commitment to integrity
- An analytical thinker who can see trends across vast amounts of data
- A self starter who can diagnose inefficiencies and optimise processes to maximise results
- Ability to relate and sell to a diverse set of prospects
- Legally authorized to work in Japan.
- Fluent in Japanese and English.
- SaaS experience
- Previous startup experience
- Salesforce experience
Who We Are:
GitHub is the developer company. Over 31 million people use GitHub to build amazing things together across 100 million repositories. We make it easier for developers to be developers: to work together, to solve challenging problems, to create the world’s most important technologies. We foster a collaborative community that can come together—as individuals and in teams—to create the future of software and make a difference in the world.
What We Value:
Collaboration: We believe the best work is done together.
Empathy: We believe in putting people first.
Quality: We believe in setting the standard for excellence.
Positive Impact: We believe in making the world a better place through our work.
Shipping: We believe in creating things for the people using them.
Why You Should Join:
At GitHub, we constantly strive to create an environment that allows our employees (Hubbers) to do the best work of their lives. We've designed one of the coolest workspaces in San Francisco (HQ), where over half of our Hubbers work, snack, and create daily. The other half of our Hubbers work remotely in 18 countries across the globe. Here is a complete list of where we can hire!
We are also committed to keeping Hubbers healthy, motivated, focused and creative. We've designed our top-notch benefits program with these goals in mind. In a nutshell, we've built a place where we truly love working, we think you will too.
GitHub is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!
Please note that benefits vary by country, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask your Talent Partner.