GitHub seeks to empower developers everywhere. We believe software is a powerful way to change the world, and our job is to empower those who create software.
In order to fulfill this mission, GitHub is looking for an exceptional individual to deliver marketing communications across a variety of marketing tactics that deliver useful content to our superfans. You need to be customer service-oriented, a great team player, and looking to change the world by empowering developers worldwide.
- Drive the management/optimization of the Eloqua platform – configuring, testing, launching, and optimizing programs. Lead transformative projects to improve Sales/Marketing performance (e.g. lead routing, lead scoring, data quality management, etc.).
- Integration strategy to connect various marketing systems with Salesforce and internal databases.
- Manage all aspects of building a program/campaign in Eloqua, including building emails and landing pages, designing nurture/triggered programs, testing assets and programs, launching campaigns, and troubleshooting issues
- Help develop globally scalable assets and campaigns that enable us to deliver the brand consistently across multiple touch points in the customer journey.
- Partner with content, campaign, field, developer and channel marketing to ensure their efforts are improved based on your insight into how they perform.
- Manage business-side connection between CRM and marketing automation solution (Eloqua). Where necessary, own list-building and segmentation for campaigns.
- Coordinate closely with engineering and team to define integration points for automating lead-generation & user growth/engagement activity.
- 6+ years of relevant experience in the marketing operations field, either within a large B2B organization or an ad/consulting agency.
- At least 2-3 years of hands on experience using Eloqua.
- Working knowledge of APIs.
- Experience with developer-focused company a big plus.
- Experience with analytical tools like Google Analytics, Tableau, Looker.com a big plus.
- Good understanding of B2B email/nurture marketing best practices, deliverability/governance, data quality management and attribution models.
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com
- Demonstrated understanding of CAN-SPAM requirements, GDPR HTML and email best practices.
Who We Are:
GitHub is the developer company. Over 31 million people use GitHub to build amazing things together across 100 million repositories. We make it easier for developers to be developers: to work together, to solve challenging problems, to create the world’s most important technologies. We foster a collaborative community that can come together—as individuals and in teams—to create the future of software and make a difference in the world.
What We Value:
Collaboration: We believe the best work is done together.
Empathy: We believe in putting people first.
Quality: We believe in setting the standard for excellence.
Positive Impact: We believe in making the world a better place through our work.
Shipping: We believe in creating things for the people using them.
Why You Should Join:
At GitHub, we constantly strive to create an environment that allows our employees (Hubbers) to do the best work of their lives. We've designed one of the coolest workspaces in San Francisco (HQ), where over half of our Hubbers work, snack, and create daily. The other half of our Hubbers work remotely in 18 countries across the globe. Here is a complete list of where we can hire!
We are also committed to keeping Hubbers healthy, motivated, focused and creative. We've designed our top-notch benefits program with these goals in mind. In a nutshell, we've built a place where we truly love working, we think you will too.
GitHub is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!
Please note that benefits vary by country, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask your Talent Partner.