GitHub helps businesses succeed with GitHub so they can build better software, together. We are passionate about helping bring GitHub to developers at companies and organizations all over the world. GitHub is looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager.
The role will be responsible for working with the Digital Director to execute and manage all digital programs, such as paid search and paid social, as well as paid media programs.
The right candidate will have a deep understanding in working with Google Ads and content syndication programs, familiar with paid social on platforms like Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook. They will be performance metrics oriented and a meticulous project manager.
* Execute, analyze and optimize digital programs across all regions
* Collaborate with regional field marketers to define and implement digital plans
* Work with media agencies to maximize ad spend and reach
* Manage and execute Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook campaigns from concept to creative and execution to analysis
* Work with marketing operations to ensure leads are processed to sales accurately
* Optimize Google Ads keyword and smart display campaigns across all regions
* Manage and track digital marketing budget
* Partner with campaign managers to represent digital impact to their programs for QBR decks
* Present lessons learned and best practices to share with the team
* 5-7 years of B2B marketing experience, preferably in the SaaS or enterprise software markets
* Hands-on experience working with content syndication, paid search, paid social, display, and retargeting campaigns
* Superior project management skills
* Proven ability to deliver results in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
* Ability to collaborate with content, creative, and campaign teams to execute on plans
* Strong interpersonal skills and empathy
* Strong communication skills
* Experience marketing to software engineering decision-makers
Who We Are:
GitHub is the developer company. Over 31 million people use GitHub to build amazing things together across 100 million repositories. We make it easier for developers to be developers: to work together, to solve challenging problems, to create the world’s most important technologies. We foster a collaborative community that can come together—as individuals and in teams—to create the future of software and make a difference in the world.
What We Value:
Collaboration: We believe the best work is done together.
Empathy: We believe in putting people first.
Quality: We believe in setting the standard for excellence.
Positive Impact: We believe in making the world a better place through our work.
Shipping: We believe in creating things for the people using them.
Why You Should Join:
At GitHub, we constantly strive to create an environment that allows our employees (Hubbers) to do the best work of their lives. We've designed one of the coolest workspaces in San Francisco (HQ), where over half of our Hubbers work, snack, and create daily. The other half of our Hubbers work remotely in 18 countries across the globe. Here is a complete list of where we can hire!
We are also committed to keeping Hubbers healthy, motivated, focused and creative. We've designed our top-notch benefits program with these goals in mind. In a nutshell, we've built a place where we truly love working, we think you will too.
GitHub is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!
Please note that benefits vary by country, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask your Talent Partner.