GitHub helps companies and organizations succeed by allowing them to build better software, together. We're looking for Sales Development Representatives to profile ideal customers and markets for inbound and outbound sales leads and marketing campaigns. We care about customer success and customer service, and we're extremely passionate about the quality of our work. The ideal candidate will have the aptitude and passion to become a master of GitHub’s product capabilities, underlying technology, and competitive advantages.
- Qualify inbound marketing leads for the sales teams in ANZ-ASEAN
- Work with marketing and sales to execute lead generation campaigns
- Create outbound touches into the market (email, phone, etc) to develop qualified leads"
- Works with GitHub tools and technology to pass qualified leads to corporate or enterprise sales and to keep updated prospect forecast of
- Answers customer business questions and determines if there is (BANT):
- Budget for a purchase of GitHub Enterprise
- Authority to purchase GitHub Enterprise
- Need for GitHub Enterprise
- Timing, the need for GitHub Enterprise is imminent (i.e., project needs it)"
- Set meetings with key contacts
- 2-3 years of successful sales experience
- Ability to convey information clearly and analyze customer requirements as needed to help customer make buying decisions
- Strong customer orientation, dedication, and passion for delivering a great customer experience"
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative and team oriented
- Must speak English and Mandarin or Korean fluently
- Interest in Git and GitHub
- Strong technical aptitude and the ability to become deeply fluent in the GitHub's technology and the industry"
- Must be legally authorized to work in Australia
- Knowledge of Git and GitHub workflows
- High energy and positive attitude
- Ability to take initiative
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Flexible (ability to work across different time zones) and able to think quickly
- Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
Who We Are:
GitHub is the best place to share code with friends, co-workers, classmates, and complete strangers. Over 27 million people use GitHub to build amazing things together across 79 million repositories. With the collaborative features of GitHub.com and GitHub Business, it has never been easier for individuals and teams to write faster, better code.
What We Value:
Collaboration: We believe the best work is done together.
Empathy: We believe in putting people first.
Quality: We believe in setting the standard for excellence.
Positive Impact: We believe in making the world a better place through our work.
Shipping: We believe in creating things for the people using them.
Why You Should Join:
At GitHub, we constantly strive to create an environment that allows our employees (Hubbers) to do the best work of their lives. We've designed one of the coolest workspaces in San Francisco (HQ), where over half of our Hubbers work, snack, and create daily. The other half of our Hubbers work remotely in 18 countries across the globe. Here is a complete list of where we can hire!
We are also committed to keeping Hubbers healthy, motivated, focused and creative. We've designed our top-notch benefits program with these goals in mind. In a nutshell, we've built a place where we truly love working, we think you will too.
GitHub is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!
Please note that benefits vary by country, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask your Talent Partner.