GitHub helps companies, organizations, and groups of individuals succeed by allowing them to build better software, together. We're looking for a Senior Business Analyst to support analytical rigor, process improvement and customer success tool deployments within a quickly growing customer success organization. In addition to technical skills, you will exhibit extraordinary attention to detail and project management skills. This is not a Data Analyst role, but instead, a true Business Analyst who can support a growing and changing Customer Success organization and can juggle being a strong individual contributor as well as a single point of contact for leadership in the success organization.
As we continue to grow and scale, this role will work closely with multiple teams across the company. As a key subject matter expert on our customer success process, Finance, Marketing, Legal, Product, and Sales will depend on your insight. GitHub is an exciting place to work and you'll be an important contributor and join a tight-knit environment of technical and business-minded individuals
- Demonstrate a mastery of analyzing complex business problems, and successfully turning those findings into actionable business outcomes
- Develop, Design, and Document processes across the end to end customer lifecycle, including process flows and visualizations
- Conduct analysis to identify areas for process optimization and work with customer success management to implement.
- Collaborate with key cross departmental partners to gather business requirements and identify potential impacts to the customer success organization.
- Collaborate with cross departmental teams to effectively drive projects to success: customer engagement and support, process risk mitigation, documentation and enablement, timelines, etc.
- Provide coaching, mentoring, to fellow team members.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience working in a Business Analysis role with a competency in Salesforce.com, Excel, Zendesk, and detailed process documentation.
- 3+ years of experience supporting Enterprise Level Customer Success organizations and a consistent track record of success
- Very strong organizational and analytical skills: demonstrates problem solving, decision-making, and process-improvement excellence.
- Ability to independently manage deliverables and expectations across multiple key stakeholders.
- Proven experience handling conflicting priorities, requirements and timelines
- Experience with business process modeling.
- Project management training and/or experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong intellectual curiosity and capabilities
Who We Are:
GitHub is the best place to share code with friends, co-workers, classmates, and complete strangers. Over 27 million people use GitHub to build amazing things together across 79 million repositories. With the collaborative features of GitHub.com and GitHub Business, it has never been easier for individuals and teams to write faster, better code.
What We Value:
Collaboration: We believe the best work is done together.
Empathy: We believe in putting people first.
Quality: We believe in setting the standard for excellence.
Positive Impact: We believe in making the world a better place through our work.
Shipping: We believe in creating things for the people using them.
Why You Should Join:
At GitHub, we constantly strive to create an environment that allows our employees (Hubbers) to do the best work of their lives. We've designed one of the coolest workspaces in San Francisco (HQ), where over half of our Hubbers work, snack, and create daily. The other half of our Hubbers work remotely in 18 countries across the globe. Here is a complete list of where we can hire!
We are also committed to keeping Hubbers healthy, motivated, focused and creative. We've designed our top-notch benefits program with these goals in mind. In a nutshell, we've built a place where we truly love working, we think you will too.
GitHub is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!
Please note that benefits vary by country, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask your Talent Partner.