Founded in 2013, GIPHY Inc. is the first and largest GIF search engine where thousands of artists, brands, and pop culture moments make today’s expression, entertainment, and info a little more moving. GIPHY allows users to not only search for their favorite GIFs but post, embed, share, create their own, and more.
GIPHY is integrated into thousands of platforms, including iMessage, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Tinder, Slack and WhatsApp. We serve more than 10 billion pieces of content (GIFs, Stickers, etc.) per day, to a daily user reach of 700+ million.
We’re a creative and passionate group of GIF-obsessed individuals continuing to build out what we believe is the future of communication. We have big goals and are looking for talented people to join us.
GIPHY’s Content Department is seeking a contract Artist Partnerships Associate (Contract) to manage GIPHY’s growing artist directory. As an Artist Partnerships Associate you will enable content creators to participate and thrive on GIPHY. The ideal candidate has the ability to multitask between necessary, detail-oriented administrative tasks, and is able to easily change gears over to the right brain, bringing to the table imagination and a background in digital art.
What You'll Do:
- Identify and promote high quality, original content creators that align with GIPHY’s tentpole events and releases.
- Amplify outgoing messaging to artists and creators about products, commissions, events and other opportunities relevant to artists on GIPHY.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders across Moderation, Support, Social and other departments to ensure a fluid and positive experience for artists on GIPHY.
- Gain a deep understanding of GIPHY’s users, content, trends and creators while maintaining up to date information across internal systems.
Who You Are:
- 1-3 years working in one of the following areas: Art, Technology or a Start-up
- Proven track record of interfacing with external stakeholders and hitting weekly and monthly KPIs.
- Deep interest and knowledge of digital art and related communities and trends.
- Self starter with a body of personal work in design or animation preferred. Please share a link to your portfolio if available.
- Familiar with GIPHY products with an above average understanding of GIF and video creation techniques.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and ProCreate preferred.
This is a 3 month remote contract position with a max of 40 hours per week.