Founded in 2013, GIPHY Inc. is the first and largest GIF search engine where thousands of artists, brands, and pop culture moments make today’s expression, entertainment, and info a little more moving. GIPHY allows users to not only search for their favorite GIFs but post, embed, share, create their own, and more.
GIPHY is integrated into thousands of platforms, including iMessage, Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Twitter, Snapchat, Tiktok, and Slack. We serve more than 10 billion pieces of content (GIFs, Stickers, etc.) per day, to a daily user reach of 700+ million.
We’re a creative and passionate group of GIF-obsessed individuals continuing to build out what we believe is the future of communication. We have big goals and are looking for talented people to join us.
Based in LA, we are seeking a Senior Client Lead to build and maintain relationships with potential clients and bring them onboard for paid GIPHY campaigns. The ideal candidate will have experience selling and managing branded/custom content campaigns in the digital space. GIPHY is on the forefront of creating cutting-edge short-form branded content for some of the biggest brands in the world. This is an opportunity to be one of the first members of GIPHY’s revenue team!
What you’ll do:
- Prospect for new advertising clients for GIPHY’s ad products
- Build relationships with marketers at the client and agency level
- Focus on growing the Technology, Telecommunications, & Gaming categories
- Initiate, structure, and close meaningful brand partnerships and ad campaigns
- Be responsible for growing revenue on GIPHY’s platform, on an individual and team level
What we’re looking for:
- 7-10+ years of relevant experience in digital media sales and brand partnerships ideally for a platform or media property
- Strong In-House (Client Direct) relationships with Fortune 500 brands
- Strong understanding of internet culture, cultural moments, video and social platforms
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills at all levels of an organization
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented, customer-service focused and positive
- Positive vibe, low ego
- Independent; self-motivated; competitive; assertive
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Self-starter, sense of humor and lover of GIFs
- Experience and comfort in a start-up environment is a plus
- Experience selling branded/custom content campaigns is a plus
This is a full time salaried position, including stock options, fully covered health insurance, 4% 401K match, free catered lunch every day, fully covered Equinox or ClassPass gym membership and lots of other fun perks.