Founded in 2013, GIPHY Inc. is the first and largest GIF search engine where thousands of artists, brands, and pop culture moments make today’s expression, entertainment, and info a little more moving. GIPHY allows users to not only search for their favorite GIFs but post, embed, share, create their own, and more.
GIPHY is integrated into thousands of platforms, including iMessage, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Tinder, Slack and WhatsApp. We serve more than 10 billion pieces of content (GIFs, Stickers, etc.) per day, to a daily user reach of 700+ million.
We’re a creative and passionate group of GIF-obsessed individuals continuing to build out what we believe is the future of communication. We have big goals and are looking for talented people to join us.
GIPHY Studios’ production team is seeking an experienced contract Producer to manage and create micro-content for brand and partner projects for our industry-leading content agency. As a Producer at GIPHY, you will tell innovative stories that integrate brands into GIPHY’s experience through GIFs, stickers, and short-form content creation. The ideal candidate will have an intimate understanding of managing video & animation production from pitch through delivery. They will also have experience working with advertisers and brands, as well as in budgeting and building project timelines.
As part of our application process, please share links to samples of past produced projects (credits appreciated).
What You'll Do:
- Oversee the project management for brand and partner projects by producing culturally-impactful, insight-driven campaign content that seamlessly integrates brands into the GIPHY platform with custom, original creative
- Develop and produce creative concepts for GIF & Sticker creation
- Build budgets, organize timelines, and maintain a strict production schedule
- Support client relations & revenue efforts by collaborating with Revenue stakeholders, Art Directors, Artists, Video Editors, Executive stakeholders and other Producers
- Manage approvals and feedback throughout the production process
- Ensure creative excellence, cohesiveness, and quality across all creative
Who You Are:
- 2-5 years of experience producing professional video content
- On-set experience - professional demeanor, experience working with talent, and good judgment
- Self-starter with a solution-oriented attitude
- Familiar with tight turnarounds and short timelines
- Prior creative agency experience preferred
- Familiar with GIFs & Stickers
- Excellent written, communication, and presentation skills
- Knowledge of Excel/Google Sheets, Keynote, Powerpoint/Google Slides, and Adobe Creative Suite (specifically: Photoshop, Premiere, and After Effects)
- Up to date on the latest trends in new media, video, television, design, advertising, and marketing
This is a 3-month contract position with a max of 40 hours per week.