Founded in 2013, GIPHY Inc. is the first and largest GIF search engine where thousands of artists, brands, and pop culture moments make today’s expression, entertainment, and info a little more moving. GIPHY allows users to not only search for their favorite GIFs but post, embed, share, create their own, and more.
GIPHY is integrated into thousands of platforms, including iMessage, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Tinder, Slack and WhatsApp. We serve more than 10 billion pieces of content (GIFs, Stickers, etc.) per day, to a daily user reach of 700+ million.
We’re a creative and passionate group of GIF-obsessed individuals continuing to build out what we believe is the future of communication. We have big goals and are looking for talented people to join us.
GIPHY is growing and we’re looking for a contract Recruiting Coordinator to support the team!
What You’ll Do:
- High-volume scheduling of interviews, phone screens, video calls and onsite interviews
- Provide updates to candidates regarding their applicant/interview status as needed
- Develop strong stakeholder relationships and maintain effective communication channels
- Multi-task and effectively prioritize and work in a startup environment
- Collaborate with other Recruiting Team members to improve and streamline processes
- Track and update candidate interactions in ATS
- Support and attend career branding initiatives (meetups, talks, career fairs etc)
- Additional Ad Hoc duties as needed by the Recruiting Team
Who You Are:
- 1-2 years of experience as a Recruiting Coordinator or similar Coordination support role
- Familiar with G Suite (Google Mail, Calendar and Docs)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Passionate about maintaining a high quality candidate experience
- Ability to be flexible, pivot, and handle simultaneous moving parts with a sense of urgency
- Ability to work independently and identify, escalate, and resolve issues throughout the coordination process
- Strong collaboration skills to build and maintain partnerships
- Interest in the recruiting field is a plus!
This is a 6-month contract position with a max of 40 hours per week.