GIPHY is the world’s largest short-form content platform. We animate conversations for 500 million people every day and make brands more memorable in a culturally relevant way.
Our content enriches the top messaging and social platforms, with 7 billion GIFs and stickers shared per day.
We’re a creative and passionate group of GIF-obsessed individuals continuing to build out what we believe is the future of communication. We have big goals and are looking for talented people to join us.
As a Creative Strategist (contract), you will contribute to developing the pre-sale creative process. You will work cross-functionally to deliver the highest quality content to meet brand KPIs and deliver a great consumer experience. You will be responsible for our pre-sale pitch process through production in collaboration with GIPHY studio.
Your experience should include having a heavy hand and understanding of the pre-sale process, working with sales teams to win new business.
Consumers expect brands to participate in their lives empathetically, enriching their experiences instead of interrupting them. GIPHY delivers contextual, sharable short-form content that is frictionless, memorable, and fun.
This is an opportunity to be an early member of GIPHY’s revenue team.
What You’ll Do:
- Write clear, concise proposals that communicate how the GIPHY platform will be used to support client objectives
- Partner and collaborate with Client Leads on RFP/proposal brainstorms to conceptualize innovative marketing solutions for a variety of advertisers
- Optimize campaign content based on client's messaging goals and GIPHY users' behavior
- Communicate with sales/account management/strategy teams from pitch through execution to ensure programs are being properly represented and that partner needs are being met while being mindful of program deliverables
- Work with GIPHY Studios Department to create custom branded content and ensure programs fit within RFP deliverables
Who You Are:
- 2-4 years of relevant experience working in sales development or digital media/marketing role developing strategy/proposal pitches that drive revenue growth
- Strong writing and presentation skills (e.g. grammar, structure, storytelling, superb copywriting skills)
- Expert experience designing and creating presentations in Keynote, PowerPoint and Google Slides
- Team-oriented – flexible, helpful and able to work well with others with a positive vibe and low ego
- Solution-oriented – proactive problem solver, quick learner and strategic thinker
- Confident and comfortable participating in client pitch meetings in person/over the phone when needed
- Passionate about digital media/advertising trends as well as distribution/amplification models
- Self-starter, sense of humor and lover of GIFs
Nice to Haves:
- Knowledge of digital media trends, visual communication, internet culture (memes, GIFs, emoji’s and social media)
- Familiar with reporting/data platforms such as GA, Statsbot, etc.