GIPHY is the world’s largest short-form content platform. We animate conversations for 500 million people every day and make brands more memorable in a culturally relevant way.
Our content enriches the top messaging and social platforms, with 7 billion GIFs and stickers shared per day.
We’re a creative and passionate group of GIF-obsessed individuals continuing to build out what we believe is the future of communication. We have big goals and are looking for talented people to join us.
We’re looking for a versatile Graphic Designer with in-demand design skills (like Keynote, Illustrator, and InDesign) to join our Revenue Marketing team. The ideal candidate believes that creativity can create better stories and strives to create work that is simple but powerful. Working closely with Sales, Corporate Marketing, and Product, you’ll be the sherpa of building the GIPHY B2B brand and be involved in creative executions for pitch decks, print, events, and digital.
What you’ll do:
- Craft presentations that capture and hold a viewer's attention
- Conceptualize and execute designs to elegantly explain complex topics
- Demonstrate good communication, time management, and collaboration skills
- Consistently deliver projects on time
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's degree preferred, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years experience as an interactive or visual designer
- Proficient in Keynote, Illustration, Photoshop, PowerPoint, and InDesign; any other applications in the Adobe Creative Suite are a plus
- Background in core design methodologies and brand design
- Strong understanding of type, layout, and composition
- Knowledge of best practices such as file structures and document configurations
- Experience in the advertising industry is a plus
This is a full time salaried position, including stock options, fully covered health insurance, 4% 401K match, free catered lunch every day, fully covered Equinox or ClassPass gym membership and lots of other fun perks.