GIPHY is the world's largest short-form content platform. We animate conversations for 500 million people every day and make brands more memorable in a culturally relevant way.
Our content enriches the top messaging and social platforms, with 7 billion GIFs and stickers shared per day.
We are a creative and passionate group of GIF-obsessed individuals continuing to build out what we believe is the future of communication. We have big goals and are looking for talented people to join us.
GIPHY is on the forefront of creating cutting-edge short-form branded content and advertising for some of the biggest brands in the world. We’re seeking an Account Manager, East to help drive client success with the world’s largest brands and establish sustainable partnerships. The ideal candidate will have a deep knowledge of digital media, branded content and will be an expert in calibrating organizations to meet their needs. This is an opportunity to be an expert and help steward massive growth within GIPHY’s Revenue Team!
What You’ll Do:
- Be the point person for all pre- and post-sale contractual support on the GIPHY Revenue Team working with the sales leads to manage day-to-day deal close, kickoff, and wrap up.
- Build media plans
- Answer agency/client questions
- Review IOs, T&Cs, enter and generate IOs in internal system(s)
- Schedule internal and external KOCs
- Manage the internal and external ad creative process including delivery timeline, communication, and documentation
- Liaise with sales leads, production, third party vendors, ad operations, marketing and finance to ensure that all aspects of campaigns are organized
- Communicate regularly with ad ops to make sure assets are trafficked for launch; monitor campaign delivery during flight and proactively propose optimizations as necessary for campaign delivery and performance
- Compile and send screen shots when campaign is live; work with sales leads to keep client updated and informed of campaign progress & performance
- Generate final delivery report and recap deck once campaign has ended
- Initiate and lead wrap up calls with client/agency teams to present program results
- Submit invoice requests to GIPHY finance team and work closely with the billing department to uncover and resolve billing discrepancies, and manage monthly closing process
- Additional responsibilities
- Develop metrics and reporting best practices to quantify case studies and previous campaign successes and any additional requests as needed by the digital department
- Lead the charge on case study development post-campaign
Who You Are:
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in digital media, social platforms, and/or ad technology
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills at all levels of an organization
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented, customer-service focused
- Strong strategic view of the digital advertising industry
- Positive vibe, low ego
- Self-starter, sense of humor and lover of GIFs
- Experience and comfort in a start-up environment is a plus
- Experience packaging branded/custom content campaigns is a plus
- Experience with upfront and/or large pitches a plus
This is a full time salaried position, including stock options, fully covered health insurance, 4% 401K match, 4 month maternity leave (additional 2 months of transition), 1 month paternity leave (additional 2 months of transition), free lunch every day, free gym membership and lots of other fun perks.