GIPHY is the world's largest short-form content platform. We animate conversations for 500 million people every day and make brands more memorable in a culturally relevant way.
Our content enriches the top messaging and social platforms, with 7 billion GIFs and stickers shared per day.
We are a creative and passionate group of GIF-obsessed individuals continuing to build out what we believe is the future of communication. We have big goals and are looking for talented people to join us.
The GIPHY ad ops team is growing! We are seeking an Ad Ops Manager to support GIPHY’s increasing number of advertising campaigns. Our ideal candidate will have strong experience managing advertising campaigns from pre to post-sale in the digital space.
You should have strong trafficking and campaign management experience. You are meticulously accurate in campaign trafficking and you are actively engaged in campaign performance. You know how to confidently communicate with your internal team mates. You can position data and ad product performance to tell a positive story to help our sales team win repeat business. You think critically and proactively address potential issues before they even arise. You can troubleshoot and solve ad product functionality issues, data discrepancies and pinpoint problems clearly and concisely. You are all about that ad ops life (and we are too. You are our people).
GIPHY is on the forefront of creating cutting-edge short-form branded content for some of the biggest brands in the world. This is an opportunity to be an early member of GIPHY’s revenue team!
What you’ll do:
- Coordinate the execution, analysis, and operations of GIPHY's ad products
- Manage GIPHY's ad campaigns which includes booking inventory, ad trafficking, reporting, optimizing performance and QA-ing creative along the way
- Work very closely with our very awesome internal team (including ad ops partners, account management, and sales, among others) in the pre- to post-sale campaign life cycle
- Translate campaign goals into strategic media plans that balance client objectives with product functionality. Demonstrate the success of those goals with thoughtful insights and thorough reports
- Accurately outline campaign health using cadenced, templatized reports, to be delivered to both internal and external partners
- Tackle ongoing data projects that arm the team with marketable insights and load our collateral with statistical ammo
- Work with finance to reconcile digital ad campaigns for monthly billing
- Raise the operational standards of GIPHY by helping to create better reporting templates, better processes, and filling organizational gaps as needed.
- Work closely with GIPHY’s Studios Team and other teams including partnerships, editorial, product etc
What we’re looking for:
- 1-3+ years of campaign management/ad trafficking experience at a digital publisher, network or platform
- Depth of using ad serving platforms. Experience with DFP or Adwords a plus
- Depth of using tracking/reporting platforms, such as DoubleClick, Sizmek, MOAT, Doubleverify, IAS
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented, customer-service focused
- Positive vibe and team player attitude is a must
- Self-starter, sense of humor and lover of GIFs
- Experience building process from scratch is a plus
- Experience supporting branded/custom content campaigns is a plus
- Very comfortable with fast-paced change
- Willingness to try new things, learn and iterate.
This is a full time salaried position, including stock options, fully covered health insurance, 4% 401K match, free catered lunch every day, fully covered Equinox or ClassPass gym membership and lots of other fun perks.