At Gin Lane, we're creating, growing, and guiding the next generation of consumer-facing companies.
We believe that the best brands in the world stand for something that their customers want to believe in and deliver a consistent experience around feeling part of that belief. We work with partners who are solving problems that improve consumers’ daily lives.
We’re looking for a driven Senior Project Manager to manage projects from conception to release; working alongside our technology, design, strategy and operations teams to ensure that all projects are successful and of the highest quality.
Our team is a group of people who:
- Are leaders
- Are thoughtful
- Are Active listeners
- Are contagiously passionate and curious
- Are low-ego collaborative
- Are empathetically candid
- Are problem solvers
- Are future-oriented optimists
- Are entrepreneurial and creative
- Are able to work with a wide range of personalities
- Can see the forest and the trees
- Have a point of view
- Motivate those around them
If this sounds like a group of people you’d like to spend time with, keep reading and let’s talk.
What you’ll do:
Partnering closely with creative, UX, strategy and technology, this role is responsible for ensuring the team operates like a well oiled machine: assessing and heading-off red flags, and setting best practices for projects across the agency.
The ideal candidate should have deep experience managing large-scale interactive projects from discovery and design to technical development and implementation.
You will be responsible for overall client satisfaction, quality of service, and on-time, on-budget completion of deliverables. Staffing and allocations, client satisfaction, prioritization of all deliverables, and ensuring quality of work is led by you.
Within this role, you'll be expected to:
- Monitor day-to-day activities of the project team and ensure work is progressing as planned. Work with project team and actively be involved in the work
- Manage schedules, budgets, assets, and overall project organization to ensure requirements and project deliverables dates are clearly communicated, understood and executed upon
- Work across several mid-size projects projects or as the primary Project Manager on a large-scale engagement
- Effectively and efficiently plan and prioritize all deliverables and resources working across project(s) based on scope of work and project goals
- Work with teams to facilitate Stand Ups, Estimation and Planning sessions
- Create Agile project backlogs, iterations, milestones and roadmaps
- Work with QA to manage quality processes
- Monitor project risks and scope creep to foresee/identify potential problems and proactively identify solutions to address them in advance
- Consistently manage client expectations, ensure delivery of the highest quality service, and solicit and act on client feedback
- Communicate and document project status and strategic recommendations to clients, team members and senior Gin Lane management on a regular basis; escalate issues accordingly via the appropriate channels
- Lead the training/mentoring of team members on Gin Lane project management methodologies and best practices as required
- Proactively identify opportunities and deliver improvements; evangelize the Gin Lane project management methodology and project processes
- Partner with Department Heads to present work and participate in new business proposal and scoping processes when asked
What we look for:
- 5+ years of digital project management experience, managing branding and / or large scale websites and applications. This role does not include Content / Video / Broadcast production
- Deep understanding of project management, client management, workflow and infrastructure
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work on multiple projects with varying deadlines
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, including verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills
- Ability to work closely with stakeholders to distill use cases and personas from needs and desires
- Ability to work with strategists to formalize user stories and epics from strategic visions
- Ability to work with technologists to help break down user stories into actionable tasks
No recruiters please.