At Gin Lane, we're creating, growing, and guiding the next generation of consumer-facing companies.
We believe that the best brands in the world stand for something that their customers want to believe in and deliver a consistent experience around feeling part of that belief. We work with partners who are solving problems that improve consumers’ daily lives.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Designer in a freelance / contract role.
Our team is a group of people who:
- Are leaders
- Are thoughtful
- Are Active listeners
- Are contagiously passionate and curious
- Are low-ego collaborative
- Are empathetically candid
- Are problem solvers
- Are future-oriented optimists
- Are entrepreneurial and creative
- Are able to work with a wide range of personalities
- Can see the forest and the trees
- Have a point of view
- Motivate those around them
If this sounds like a group of people you’d like to spend time with, keep reading and let’s talk.
What you’ll do, and the knowledge you'll need:
- Lead a hefty share of the Product Design responsibility (from inception to completion including defining digital design systems to detailed responsive screen designs, to interactive motion) for the delivery on complex projects, running with little guidance and with autonomy
- Understand and determine the appropriate tasks required to solve problems across projects and a high acumen of the product development process and collaborating with UX designers, developers and product managers.
- Communicate the rationale and strategic thinking behind the solution verbally and visually to both the team and to clients
What we look for:
- Successful track record in creating great digital products.
- Proven skills in presenting, client partnership and visual communication.
- Strong communication and presentation skills demonstrated internally and with clients.
- Demonstrated breadth of expertise and proficiency/experience in modern technology and software tools, including Sketch, Principle, and InVision.