Therapist - Part time, remote
At Ginger our mission is to create a world where everyone can be their best self. By harnessing the power and convenience of a smartphone, Ginger is able to provide high-quality care to people suffering from anxiety, stress, and depression.
With Ginger, members receive a personalized care plan and the right level of care based on their needs—from self-management tools and coaching to therapy and psychiatry.
Fast Company called Ginger one of The World’s Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Healthcare and the World Economic Forum named us a Technology Pioneer.
We are seeking part-time therapists that are as passionate as we are about this mission. Get back to the joy of medicine: practice evidence-based care, measure your impact, and continuously learn from your patients and colleagues at Ginger.io.
- Empower your patients by offering the Ginger mobile app in your practice. Our app is a cohesive tool for patients to manage their symptoms of depression and anxiety, and has proven effective in multiple clinical research studies. Features include a relationship with a live, synchronous health coach, mindfulness and CBT exercises, journaling, health tips and ways to track progress.
- Practice from the comfort of your own home or office, on your schedule.
- Start practicing team-based care, participate in consultation groups, ongoing training and a supportive clinician community.
- With close to a million people screened via our website, we know how to reach patients.
- Ginger will handle all the marketing, patient acquisition and clinical management overhead. You handle caring for the patients!
- Opportunity to become licensed in additional states as needed.
- Provide high quality, innovative, tele-therapy to Ginger patients over a HIPAA compliant video conferencing platform
- Complete, sign and lock clinical case notes within 24 hours of session.
- Maintain your personalized database to record proof of licensure, license updates, expiration dates, personal information, etc.
- Keep your availability calendar up to date
- Stay in regular communication with clinical headquarters (checking and responding to emails in a timely fashion).
- Work with a collaborative care team including health coaches, other therapists, psychiatrists, and care providers.
- Other miscellaneous tasks from time to time.
- Willingness and confidence to integrate cutting-edge technology into all aspects of your care.
- Clinical competence in evidence based practices (CBT, DBT, ACT, Mindfulness, etc.)
- Knowledge of current research to integrate into your practice
- Familiarity, comfort and confidence with technology - various applications, tech tools, google web-apps, video conferencing, EMR, etc. **Tech-savviness is a must**
- Willingness and motivation to become licensed in other states as needed.
- Doctoral or Master’s degree in psychology, counseling, marriage and family therapy or other relevant field
- A license to practice (LCSW, LMFT, licensed psychologist) in good standing. Licensure in multiple states is highly valued
- BC-TMH credential, if required by your state of license
- 3+ years experience providing clinical psychotherapy to individuals, couples or families preferred
This is a remote position.