Are you a Sales Account Executive who’s passionate about emotional and mental wellbeing in the workplace?
What we do
At Ginger.io our mission is to create a world where everyone can feel strong, happy, and fulfilled. By harnessing the power and convenience of a smartphone, Ginger.io is able to provide just-in-time, personalized support to people suffering from anxiety, stress, depression, or maybe just feeling down.
Real people. Real help. Anytime. Anywhere.
Using smartphone technology, data science, and comprehensive clinical care, Ginger.io delivers personalized, affordable, and high-quality behavioral health care. With Ginger.io, people can get instant professional help from 24/7 health coaches, therapists and psychiatrists, learn proven coping strategies developed by medical experts, and receive behavioral health support as needed. All conveniently delivered via smartphone. We're the leader in this space and sell our offering to employers as part of their health benefits or wellness programs. That's where you come in!
We value diversity
We at Ginger.io believe that diverse and inclusive teams make our company better. Teams with individuals that bring different perspectives to challenges are more innovative, collaborative, and create better solutions. To that end, we're striving to build a workplace that actively embraces a diversity of people, ideas, talents and experiences.
Fast Company called Ginger.io one of The World’s Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Healthcare, and the World Economic Forum named us a Technology Pioneer.
What you’ll do
Sell the Ginger.io service to employers! You’ll manage the sales process from beginning to end: prospect for new customers, generate, qualify and follow up on leads, develop and deliver pitches, assist with contracting and pricing, and close deals. You will interface with all parts of our company, providing valuable real world feedback to our Product, Engineering, Marketing and Clinical teams. You’ll be busy! And you’ll see your impact, every day.
- Willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done – lead gen, marketing, cold calling, pitch creation and delivery, travel, building relationships, closing deals, etc.
- Execution-oriented, make things happen rather than waiting for things to happen
- Passion for the space - you care about our mission
- Startup ethos, not needing everything handed to you, self-starter
- Work without a lot of structure, ok with chaos and frequent change
- Diligent, persevering, hard working
- Creative, out of the box thinker
- Team player
- Demonstrated record of sales success (new logos and renewals), ideally to companies of 2,000+ employees
- Have worked in a high-growth environment
- Have successfully sold a product that doesn't sell itself, not a household name (we're a new product in a new market)
- Know how to walk thru a sales cycle
- Contacts with buyers in our space (benefits managers, HR/People Ops leaders)
- Behavioral health, wellness, employee benefits, healthcare or HR sales background
Why you should apply
- You want to help companies provide healthier workplaces for their employees
- You want to help employees have more satisfying personal and professional lives
- You’re excited about how technology can be used to enhance behavioral health care
- You enjoy fast-moving and frequently changing environments
- You want to be part of a mission-based business
- You like being a trailblazer
- You relish knowing everything you do has a direct impact on the company’s success
Yes, our benefits are great and our compensation is competitive. But the best part of this job is working with a small group of people from a variety of backgrounds who are united in our passion about making high quality behavioral health accessible to everyone.
We look forward to receiving your application.