Who we are
At Ginger, it’s our mission to create a world where everyone has the support they need to improve their mental well-being and live happier healthier lives.
Every Ginger user is connected to a behavioral health coach who responds via text, within minutes. Coaches provide personalized, proven, coping strategies and help individuals set and achieve goals. Our licensed therapists and board-certified psychiatrists have been trained at prestigious institutions like Harvard and Stanford and provide clinical care and medication management over video sessions, ensuring easy access and measurable progress.
Pinterest, Buzzfeed and numerous other companies trust Ginger to provide mental health benefits to their employees. Fast Company called Ginger one of The World’s Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Healthcare, and the World Economic Forum named us a Technology Pioneer.
We are a mission-driven team that offers competitive compensation. We believe individuals that bring different perspectives to challenges are more innovative, collaborative, and create better solutions. To that end, we're striving to build a workplace that actively embraces diverse people, ideas, talents and experiences.
Our team is built on a foundation of trust, versatility, and collaboration. We are looking for an experienced analyst that can immediately contribute to our product and is passionate about helping people be their best selves. You will be working closely with our data science, product, customer success, and care teams in particular. Key responsibilities will include building data models that provide relevant and intuitive analytics to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Working with cross-functional teams to understand their analytics needs, building data models providing relevant data and intuitive analytics and presenting analysis results, including:
- Working with coaching and clinical functions to help them with care-related quality assurance, measuring the effectiveness of treatments, assessing operational efficiency, forecasting both supply and demand.
- Working with product functions to better understand product engagement, feature use.
- Working with the customer success team to develop standardized reporting for our customers, and occasionally support ad-hoc reporting needs.
- Developing expertise on healthcare data sets and lead their modeling to enable insights.
- Designing experiments and determining appropriate statistical approaches to answer specific product, clinical care or business questions.
- Fostering a culture of broad access to data and autonomy in obtaining answers by implementing tools that helps your data customers extract, analyze, and visualize data easier and faster.
- Using appropriate tools (e.g. R, Python, MS Excel) to analyze and visualize data.
- Maintaining and adding to existing analytics infrastructure (Looker).
- MS with 3+ years of experience (or BS with 5+ years of experience) in engineering, statistics or related quantitative field.
- Experience preparing, modeling, and transforming business data to better understand the needs and performance of the company.
- Experience with building visualizations, trend analysis, forecasts, statistical testing, and data-storytelling.
- Experience in analyzing data using statistical analysis tools such as R and programming languages such as Python, Julia, Scala.
- Development experience in data warehouses, business intelligence and related technologies (Plus: Looker).
- Experience in querying large and complex SQL databases and doing ETL across systems and databases (Plus: Redshift, Spark/Hadoop, AWS).
- Strongly prefer someone with industry experience in a product, consumer marketing or customer-facing analyst role.
- Strong communication skills and business acumen - help stakeholders understand metrics effectively, and contextualize results within the data customer’s domain.