At Ginger our mission is to create a world where everyone can be their best self. By harnessing the power and convenience of a smartphone, Ginger is able to provide high-quality care to people suffering from anxiety, stress, and depression.
With Ginger, members receive a personalized care plan and the right level of care based on their needs—from self-management tools and coaching to therapy and psychiatry.
We at Ginger believe that diverse and inclusive teams make our company better. Teams with individuals that bring different perspectives to challenges are more innovative, collaborative, and create better solutions. To that end, we're striving to build a workplace that actively embraces a diversity of people, ideas, talents and experiences.
Fast Company called Ginger one of The World’s Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Healthcare and the World Economic Forum named us a Technology Pioneer.
We’re seeking an experienced executive to join the leadership team to help scale our fast-growing organization while continuing to build a world class people organization.
The Vice President, People Operations will own all areas of People Ops, including Talent Acquisition, Diversity and Inclusion, Organizational Development, Talent Management, Total Rewards, Training and Development, and Employee Relations, and will also be responsible for Office Operations and Facilities. This role will be part of the executive team and report into the CEO.
We’re looking for a strategic people leader who has experience scaling and building world class cultures and organizations. The ideal candidate will bring experience as an innovative and thoughtful business partner and leader with a fast-growth company. Importantly, this individual will serve as a thought leader in the area of mental health in the workplace, working both internally and externally to further Ginger’s mission of ensuring that mental health is never an obstacle.
- A strategic, hands-on leader who has successfully built and lead a high performing People Ops organization, with a track record of creating a team that helps scale the company from early stage startup to growth company
- Experience in a company that has a culture employees are inspired by and proud of, and evidence of having helped create and maintain that culture
- Experience scaling a company from 50 to 300+ employees
- Experience designing frameworks and systems (total rewards, HRMS, talent management, etc.) that meet the needs of a rapidly changing and growing company
- Has been a member of a senior executive team and effectively served as a trusted advisor and partner to leaders at all levels as they build, align, energize and retain their high performing organizations
- Experience helping employees and managers develop by providing learning experiences, mentorship, and guidance
- Structured thinker with high IQ and EQ
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit, eager to try new things and be innovative
- Natural leader, mentor and engaged team player with strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills at all levels
- A collaborative work style and a roll-up your sleeves attitude; deep sense of personal ownership
- Inspires a culture of execution, collaboration, accountability, positivity, and fun
- Able to successfully manage competing priorities and responsibilities, and help the team do the same. Flexible and calm under pressure
- Comfortable with risk
- Highest ethical standards, integrity, authenticity, credibility, and character
- Professional demeanor and presents with persuasiveness and confidence, both internally and externally
- Demonstrated appreciation of people with different backgrounds and points of view and creates an inclusive environment
- Straightforward and personally secure. Able and willing to give, seek and receive feedback constructively