At Ginger our mission is to create a world where everyone can be their best self. By harnessing the power and convenience of a smartphone, Ginger is able to provide high-quality care to people suffering from anxiety, stress, and depression.
With Ginger, members receive a personalized care plan and the right level of care based on their needs—from self-management tools and coaching to therapy and psychiatry.
We at Ginger believe that diverse and inclusive teams make our company better. Teams with individuals that bring different perspectives to challenges are more innovative, collaborative, and create better solutions. To that end, we're striving to build a workplace that actively embraces a diversity of people, ideas, talents and experiences.
Fast Company called Ginger one of The World’s Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Healthcare and the World Economic Forum named us a Technology Pioneer.
As one of Ginger’s first Sales Development Executives, you will work closely with our marketing team to build a strategic process for prospecting and qualifying leads for sales. You’ll have a deep understanding of Ginger’s on-demand behavioral health solution and our buyer and create relevant and timely messaging to engage enterprise partners. We are looking for a tenacious, eloquent, results-oriented individual who is comfortable managing their own time while working in a fast-paced environment. If you believe everyone deserves access to high-quality emotional support, as we do, you’ll find this role extremely rewarding.
- Be fluent across a variety of channels and tactics (cold call, lead follow-up and outbound activities, social media, email)
- Create your own pipeline - identify companies that could benefit from Ginger.io and frame solutions to cater to different audiences, meeting each unique need
- Communicate with key decision makers to qualify active leads, presenting the mission and value of Ginger.io clearly and concisely
- Meet or exceed quota on Sales Qualified Leads each month -- prioritizing leads accordingly
- Build relationships with our buyer (i.e. HR Buyer, Head of Benefits, Head of Total Rewards) and stay current on market’s pain points
- Analyze strategy overtime: continuously improving the process and integrating new insights to ensure ongoing success in qualifying SQLs
- Detect trends -- provide feedback to our Head of Demand Generation, creating a tight feedback loop from the field
- Participate in events, webinars, field and trade shows, and use of website forms
- Track activity across accounts to ensure transparency across the Sales and Marketing teams
- 2+ years of relevant experience in direct sales
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proven track record of routinely meeting or exceeding quota
- Service-oriented team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work efficiently with cross-functional team, managing multiple projects and meeting deadlines
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and drive results; you possess good top of the funnel pitching skills
- Experience with employee benefits or HR solutions preferred
- Deep proficiency in Salesforce, familiarity in DemandBase and SalesLoft preferred
- Bonus: familiarity with account based selling tactics