Ginger.io’s mission is to apply AI and machine learning to improve the quality and accessibility of behavioral health care. Our proprietary app delivers clinically validated self care content, along with 24-hour access to chat with coaches and video appointments with professionally licensed therapists and psychiatrists. This virtual mental health network provides high-quality emotional support to employees, while reducing medical spend for employers and payers.
Ginger.io is experiencing high-growth and is seeking a Director of Clinical Operations and Support to manage Credentialing, Scheduling, Member Support, Clinical Tools/ Infrastructure, and Revenue Cycle Management. This includes the implementation and execution of business strategies through operations and the expansion of our collaborative care model. This individual will oversee, lead, and manage the team responsible for servicing members, optimizing revenue collections and continually improving operations workflows.
- Develop and establish standard operating procedures consistent with overall policies and objectives and ensure appropriate execution to support the Ginger.io mission
- Recruit and retain top-notch clinical operations and support staff and assist with setting up staffing patterns and standards to balance member support, clinician, and member needs
- Work to ensure an exceptional member experience from onboarding to referral to a clinical provider to complaint handling and beyond
- Run QA process to ensure that members are receiving highest quality of support
- Strategize on network design and development and clinician contracting
- Negotiate agreements and develop relationships with payers in regard to rates, contract terms, and collaborative efforts
- Provide primary source verification and credentialing practices in compliance with standards, regulations and medical staff bylaws
- In collaboration with Data Science team, work to identify scalable solutions that map clinician availability and clinical demand, in order to manage capacity
- Identify and implement staffing and software solutions to support clinical expansion and optimize complex workflows
- Track and monitor utilization of tools and adherence to protocols as part of change management and ongoing QA
Revenue Cycle Management
- Create strategic and related tactical plan, to ensure reimbursement and billing services fully support our revenue goals
- Establish service expectations and measurement standards for billing partner, including key performance indicators (KPIs) to ensure they are meeting expectations
- Strong customer service orientation
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive leadership and managerial experience, ideally within the behavioral health industry with a proven track record
- Demonstrated successful project management skills and implementation of process improvement to optimize efficiencies and maximize revenue
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and influence others
- Mature data analysis and ability to manage to performance metrics
- Ability to build engagement of staff and drive effective results
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field, or equivalent combination of education and related experience. Advanced degree preferred.