We’re looking for exceptionally talented and motivated individuals to help us build the world’s best software at scale for thousands of clients. You'll be teaming up with scientists, engineers, product managers, and salespeople from a diverse set of backgrounds who are challenging every assumption about software development.
We’ve built software for flying cars and robotic restaurants, shopping and travel recommendation apps, delivered lawyers, doctors, and baked goods on-demand, designed social networks for families and roommates, and powered everything from shipping fleets to EEG research and genetic testing. Join us as we reinvent software development.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Senior Sales Development Representative, you will be an early member of a growing sales team at a company that is changing the way companies drive innovation through software development
We’re looking for candidates with excellent communication skills and a desire to discover new business. You will leverage your understanding of technology products (web & mobile technologies) to instill confidence in the Gigster offering and become a subject matter expert to prospective Gigster clients.You will use consultative sales methodologies to identify customer goals, operational painpoints, and software needs to determine what type of custom software solution Gigster can deliver
- Manage inbound lead qualification and outbound territory sales pipelines
- Work with business development management to onboard new SDRs
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of qualified opportunities and cloud business
- Identify, prioritize, map, and qualify strategic target accounts within a defined territory
- Work closely with Enterprise Account Executives to help develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging that drive new business opportunities
- As the first point of contact at Gigster, you will provide a world-class customer experience to inbound prospective clients
- Assess prospective clients’ business needs and ascertain whether Gigster is a good fit for building their solution
- Produce an outbound strategy to find and qualify new leads through local networks (local Meetups, setting up meetings with local development bootcamps, speaking to entrepreneurs and enterprise clients, etc.)
- Collaborate with marketing, support, sales and product teams to facilitate new programs, messaging, campaigns and offerings
- 2-3 years of experience in sales, preferably in a technical sales environment or services consulting
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle is a plus
- A competitive spirit and desire to be successful
- The ability to quickly engage with customers and overcome objections
- A strong desire to work in a fast paced, fun, sales team
- Confidence and a great phone presence
- You are able to comfortably speak to your success metrics as a sales professional with a proven track record of performing well against your sales targets
- Exemplary strategic communications (both verbal and written) with varying levels of seniority
- You understand the importance of a well designed and organized pipeline - you use and create systems to stay on top of your business
- Deeply passionate about the transformative nature of technology, software, and how a well designed solution can drive businesses to succeed
- You possess genuine empathy toward the people you talk to and want to find ways to help them succeed
- You have an understanding of product development and an intuition for what makes a great product
NICE TO HAVE
- Proficient with SalesForce.com, ZoomInfo, SalesLoft, and LinkedIn (or other comparable tools)
COMPENSATION, EQUITY, AND BENEFITS
- Competitive salary and equity packages
- Full medical, dental and vision coverage
- Daily catered lunches at Headquarters and a fully stocked kitchen
- Flexible vacation
- Regularly scheduled fun events, quarterly kickoffs, and team offsites
- Mobile Phone Plan Reimbursement
- Above standard transit and commuter benefits
- Monthly Gym & Fitness Stipend
- 401(k) program
At Gigster, we know that diversity and inclusion are complex, multidimensional issues. It will remain a Gigster-wide effort to ensure that diversity, equity, and inclusion of all kinds are discussed openly, that welcoming spaces for connection is created, and that we always support each other.
We strive to bring together talented people from all walks of life, lending their unique perspectives to the things we build. We want people of all races, genders, ethnicities, and backgrounds to be part of the richness of diversity that makes Gigster great. Technology touches us all and binds us together.
We believe the Gigster experience should reflect the human experience.