As an Engagement Manager, you will work to drive up the lifetime value of Gigster's enterprise customers. To do this, Gigster Engagement Managers think analytically about how to allocate resources towards delivering great service, dive into specific projects to help reach resolutions, and design new processes and tools to keep projects on the rails and customers delighted.
Delighting customers with amazing service and a great experience is at the root of everything else we do at Gigster. As with all other roles, we marry automation and smart tools with a high touch human component to deliver great service. You should be a great people person and have an excellent technical or scientific background.
The ideal candidate will have strong enterprise account or product management experience, and will be is excited by the opportunity to pioneer systems, best practices, and processes for our enterprise clients. You will be assessed on your ability to directly work with enterprise clients and internal stakeholders to solve problems and grow accounts. You will also be responsible for developing the playbook for enterprise customer success at Gigster.
This role is central to the strategic goals of the company and you'll have a big stage on which to shine. That's why we're looking for a genuine A-player who will be the cornerstone of this initiative as we move forward.
We’re looking for exceptionally talented and motivated individuals to help us build the world’s best software at scale for thousands of clients. You'll be teaming up with scientists, engineers, product managers, and salespeople from a diverse set of backgrounds who are challenging every assumption about software development. The founders have built apps used by 300M users, ported video games to FPGA’s, and designed silicon lasers.
We’ve built software for flying cars and robotic restaurants, shopping and travel recommendation apps, delivered lawyers, doctors, and baked goods on-demand, designed social networks for families and roommates, and powered everything from shipping fleets to EEG research and genetic testing. Join us as we reinvent software development.
- You will be responsible for project kick-off and planning.
- Work with the Fulfillment, Product, and Engineering teams to implement solutions that improve the overall Gigster experience over time.
- Collaborate with network freelancers to speedily resolve any issues on client projects.
- Drive project delivery according to plan to meet customer needs.
- Ensure deliverables are completed on schedule and outcomes are achieved as promised.
- Manage scope changes, risks, blockers, and document change requests.
- Partner with customer resources and facilitate engagement communications as needed.
- Resolve project delivery issues and critical customer needs precisely.
- Drive the creation of tools to leverage your time and transform hacky, manual solutions into high-performing, automated systems that scale.
- Pioneer the enterprise customer success playbook, processes, and best practices and transfer that knowledge efficiently to new team members.
- 5+ years of relevant engagement/project management experience, preferably in a professional services environment.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent consultative and communication skills.
- Strong delivery experience (ideally in a Professional Services Environment).
- Track record of customer happiness, success, and satisfaction.
- Experience with change management and adoption methodologies.
- Confident and can communicate with a technical audience and business-focused sponsors.
- You have the right executive presence to discuss Gigster's value proposition as well as how the customer success services team addresses their needs.
- Project Management certified a plus
- You are a driven, dedicated teammate with creative ideas to inspire customer adoption.
- Proven experience in building strong internal and external relationships.
- You have tact and are poised in high-pressure situations when working through customer issues.
- You have the Ability to transform manual solutions into scalable systems.
Learn more about careers at Gigster here: http://gigster.com/careers
Gigster is powering the world’s engineering. We provide companies of all sizes with on-demand access to experts in new technology software development. Custom software is becoming essential for every business with global IT spend reaching $2.3T, yet very few have easy access to high quality, managed talent when they need it. As AI continues to change businesses, we help companies through digital transformation, shaping the world of the future.
We are changing the way software is built by empowering independent experts with smarter tools. We believe that by being the best place to freelance we will attract and retain the best talent, and in turn provide the best service. Gigster takes pride in having an extraordinary global network of developers, designers, and project managers. Increasing levels of standardization in tooling and access to better data about the development process make the creation of custom software ripe for automation and scale. This insight inspired us to found Gigster.
Gigster was founded in 2014. We’ve worked with global enterprises and businesses like IBM, Google, Staples, Mastercard, Prudential, and Ebay. Gigster has raised $32.5M from Andreessen Horowitz, Redpoint Ventures, Greylock, and Bloomberg among others, and has been covered in The Wall Street Journal, Business Insider, Fortune, and Inc.
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Competitive salary and equity packages
- Full medical, dental and vision coverage
- Daily catered lunches at Headquarters and a fully stocked kitchen
- Flexible vacation
- Regularly scheduled fun events, quarterly kickoffs, and team offsites
- Mobile Phone Plan Reimbursement
- Above standard transit and commuter benefits
- In-office massages Tuesday - Thursday at Headquarters
- Monthly Gym & Fitness Stipend
- 401(k) program
At Gigster, we know that diversity and inclusion are complex, multidimensional issues. It will remain a Gigster-wide effort to ensure that diversity, equity, and inclusion of all kinds are discussed openly, that welcoming spaces for connection is created, and that we always support each other.
We strive to bring together talented people from all walks of life, lending their unique perspectives to the things we build. We want people of all races, genders, ethnicities, and backgrounds to be part of the richness of diversity that makes Gigster great. Technology touches us all and binds us together.
We believe the Gigster experience should reflect the human experience.