GigFinesse is currently seeking a Head of Sales to oversee client acquisition and revenue strategy. The Head of Sales will directly manage the sales team, devise and implement success metrics, take charge of high-priority clients, and collaborate across all departments in order to ensure company-wide execution.
GigFinesse is a startup at the intersection of music and technology. We provide our artist user-base with seamless access to opportunities, and our venue clients with a one-stop, turn-key solution to their live music and event needs. By leveraging our data aggregation and network effect, we aim to optimize and streamline bookings nationwide.
About the Job
GigFinesse is looking for a Head of Sales to play a critical role in driving sales initiatives forward across the company’s territories nationwide. The Head of Sales will report directly to the CEO, and will be responsible for driving company-wide sales processes, overseeing critical clients, as well as acting as a thought partner to the C-suite.
This position will work cross-functionally with other department leaders and have exposure to all aspects of the business. This will be a rewarding and high-impact role, intended to be a force multiplier for the entire GigFinesse team.This is a hybrid position with ideal candidates located in one of our major hospitality markets including Austin, Phoenix, Nashville, and Los Angeles.
- Oversee sales team including Account Executives and Business Development Representatives
- Work to define and codify sales priorities and initiatives
- Drive and support nation-wide client acquisition
- Lead the development of new product and pricing structures
- Work cross-functionally with department heads to ensure execution of key projects
- Research and develop solutions to pressing challenges and opportunities facing the company
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- 5+ years of experience managing a sales organization
- Experience in selling into hospitality is a plus
- Experience in working in a high growth startup environment
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to wear multiple hats in a fast-paced setting
- Superior analytical ability with a forward-thinking, results-driven approach
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Anticipated overall total earnings for this position is between $125,000 - $250,000 per year with meaningful equity.
We continuously strive to create and maintain a diverse and inclusive environment, and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.