Are you ready to make waves in the world of music and entertainment? GigFinesse, a visionary music tech start-up born in the heart of New York City, has swiftly evolved from curating intimate rooftop DIY shows to orchestrating unforgettable performances across the United States. In the short span of just two years, we have been redefining the live music landscape, exponentially growing our portfolio of partners and powering over 9,000 shows.
We are looking for an Inside Sales Representative who is seeking a journey into the heart of live events and music culture. As an Inside Sales Representative, you will serve as the architect of opportunity, sculpting new pathways for growth and transformation. If you love live entertainment and have an innate ability to translate that passion into tangible results, we want you to join our team.
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will be responsible for sourcing new opportunities and driving the sales process from lead identification, outreach, and qualification. An ideal candidate for the Inside Sales Representative position will have a passion for live events, music, and entertainment.
- Generate new business leads and relationships via outbound cold calling, emails, pre-existing contacts & research as well as qualifying inbound leads
- Partner with Account Executives to secure and manage meetings with potential clients
- Hit and exceed monthly prospecting goals, consistently staying on top and ahead of KPIs
- Positively represent the company by upholding company sales practices and methodologies
- Maintain a working knowledge of the music and hospitality industries in your designated region(s)
- Strive to represent the company positively at all times through personal presentation, client communication and attentiveness, and public facing etiquette (social media)
- 2-5 years of work experience in music/entertainment, hospitality, or sales
- 2+ years of quota-carrying sales experience
- Experience and working knowledge of CRM systems (Salesforce)
- Demonstrable track record of exceeding quota
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A self-starter & a go-getter with a great work ethic, charismatic and outgoing personality- someone who loves meeting new people and building relationships
- Experience in a field sales role a plus
Pay for this position is comprised of a base salary plus commission. Total OTE is approximately $60,000 to $85,000.