The GIANT Protocol Foundation aims to empower the world to build a more open and inclusive internet. It created the GIANT Protocol to decentralize and democratize access to connectivity and financial services for all. It’s a new web3 telecommunications layer that coordinates, tokenizes, and financializes ownership of the entire telecom ecosystem.
GIANT Connect is a consumer app powered by GIANT Protocol offering the most fun and rewarding way to stay connected to the Internet. Access inflight wifi on thousands of planes, mobile networks in 120 countries, and 68M free and premium wifi hotspots globally. Earn crypto rewards when you go online and when you don’t.
We are looking for a seasoned Cloud Automation/DevOps engineer, to join our growing team, who specializes in setting up CI pipelines and automating public cloud deployments. In this role you will be primarily improving and/or developing efficient containerized CI/CD pipelines and scalable Infrastructure setup for our platform. Our platform consists of Rust based blockchain modules, full stack projects built with NodeJS, Golang, React etc.
- Build CI/CD pipeline configurations to orchestrate provisioning and deployment of both large and small scale systems for blockchain infrastructure using open source containerization tools like Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes, Chef, etc.
- Ensure robustness and reliability through monitoring, visualization, testing, reviewing & documentation.
- Automate monitoring tools to monitor system health and reliability to support high uptime requirements.
- You think about security in all parts of your work
- Work closely with leadership, our product team, and other engineers in roadmapping, architecture, and product discussions.
- Document process and procedures for operational support, lessons learned, diagrams, systems administration guidelines, systems set-up documentation, test plans and results.
- Document decisions and its future impacts.
- Join sprints and scrum calls with our cross-regional team for successful delivery of product.
- Participate in the on-call rotation.
- Guide and mentor junior developers.
- 5+ years of recent experience as Lead DevOps Engineer
- 5+ years of experience in DevOps, SRE, Software Development or an equivalent field.
- Deep experience of AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Helm/Kustomize, Terraform.
- Comfortable with Golang development
- Passionate about security and building productivity tools
- Passionate about solving complex problems and take pride in their code and development standards.
- Effective communication skills: Regularly achieve consensus with peers, and provide clear status updates.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Familiarity with blockchain and web3 technologies.
- Familiarity with Radius and VPN.
Thinking in possibilities: We realize that most see the world in terms of what is not possible. We believe the future is made by those who see what is possible. Seeing a path of possibilities requires intellectual curiosity, dedication, and diligence. We are big thinkers and believers but also pragmatists, focused on relentless execution.
Integrity of word, thought, and action: Integrity is what is behind our words, thoughts, and actions. We help ourselves and others to stay true to why we do things so we can align, together, for the highest purpose.
Diversity of perspectives: A good discussion is one that ends with all participants feeling that the other participants understood them, even if they had different ideas. This requires trust, vulnerability, and compassion. We believe organizations where people can truly co-create will thrive.
Winning with purpose: We are mission focused and realize that winning is a requirement to achieve lasting change that benefits everyone. Even though we love to compete, we understand that winning is not the same as success, but is needed to succeed.
Ownership is key: When we own our successes, failures, best qualities, and flaws, we can truly work in a team, as a team. Ownership unlocks greatness as a team because it enables us to support and be supported.
The excellence of being: Excellence is an expression of being–of what we want for ourselves and others. It is passion turned into action. We share a desire to learn and excel while being comfortable with failing. Excellence comes when we’re courageously open about what we desire for this world.
Unity in consciousness: We understand that we are all one. We are all working towards moving humanity forward in unique ways. We firmly believe that there is infinitely more that unites us than divides us, and our work is to bring that out in the world.
- Competitive salary with generous token plan
- Unlimited PTO and flexible remote options
- Health benefits: medical, dental, vision, EAP, virtual medicine, and more
- 401k with company match
- Annual professional development budget