At Giant Oak, we see data differently. We look behind the numbers to see individuals and communities. We seek to observe and describe the world; and we take advantage of data generation, storage, aggregation, and visualization technologies. We apply social science to big data environments to identify illicit actions, actors and networks. Our goal is to do our part to make the world a better, freer, and more secure place.
Giant Oak is looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our growing company. The ideal candidate is passionate about technology, machine learning, artificial intelligence, and our mission here at Giant Oak. We are looking for a CSM who is as passionate about our customer’s mission as they are. Comfort working within large, complex user communities and flexibility to rotate across commercial and government assignments is desired.
- Be the trusted partner to our clients on AML, fraud, risk management, public safety, and national security use cases and applications of machine learning technology
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into the product, marketing and sales process
- Coordinate across teams to ensure customer requirements and requests are communicated and implemented
- Collaborate closely with customer success team members to support renewals and expansion opportunities and to reduce churn
- Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers, the training of users, product demonstrations, and ongoing support
- Deliver and communicate ROI for our clients, throughout the customer lifecycle
- Create, develop, provide, and coordinate system training, materials, and other educational tools.
- Negotiate plans and timeframes, ensuring that clients understand the anticipated result.
- Propose improved materials or product features to customers and explains the benefits of changes
- Work closely with product and engineering teams to deliver solutions to government decision-makers and financial institution executives
- Perform other duties as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Information Technology, Security Studies or field related to Giant Oak’s core mission
- 3+ years of experience in Management Consulting, Customer Success, Account Management, Business Development, Sales, Government, Bank Analyst, or another relevant role
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing, Engineering)
- Ability to identify and create buy-in with key customer stakeholders
- Highly organized and able to multitask
- Self-driven and proactive nature
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate leadership qualities
- Experience working at a SaaS company
- Experience managing national security, law enforcement, or financial services clients
- Eligible to hold a security clearance if required
- Spanish language skills
- Fully remote position, but our office is based in Arlington, VA
- Generous 401k matching
- Healthcare, vision, dental
- Access to Deskpass co-working spaces nationwide