At Giant Oak, we build trusted tools at the frontiers of behavioral science and artificial intelligence that enable you to make both rapid and informed decisions in an increasingly dynamic security environment. GOST® (Giant Oak Search Technology) makes screening easy. GOST® is a search and triage tool that allows users to deploy and build custom internet domains and organize information to detect behaviors of interest. GOST® re-indexes the open and deep webs to return publicly available electronic information (PAEI) in prioritized results relevant to a user’s area of interest. By deploying artificial intelligence to augment our machine-learning algorithms, GOST refines results and generates analytic output, prioritizing entities by relevance and reliability.
In addition to the importance of our mission of supporting our customers’ missions, Giant Oak is a growing and collaborative workplace that fosters intellectual curiosity. We take our culture seriously: Be Smart, Nice, Bold, and Scientific. In 2019, Giant Oak was shortlisted as a finalist for the AIConics “AI For Good” award, and received the Red Herring Top 100 North America Award. Giant Oak values its employees and the intellectual capital that makes its mission possible.
The Marketing Intern is a well-rounded individual – an excellent communicator and detailed- oriented worker with creative ideas and a “whatever it takes” attitude. You will support demand generation and sales support functions with activities such as database building, cleansing and management, sales tools development and maintenance, and event and campaign planning and execution.
- Work with Marketing Manager to effectively plan and execute marketing campaigns and events by managing contact discovery and event related vendors, ensuring deliverables are on time and within budget.
- Support ABM efforts by building, cleansing and managing the company’s database of targets, prospects and customers. Engagement with named accounts will be so frequent that you will come to know them like the back of your hand.
- Own list development and continued management of target accounts and data collection of POCs for each account to ensure targeted and accurate lists are being utilized.
- Partner with Sales to ensure their data and list needs are being met in support of prospecting efforts.
- Assist with event participation and exhibition, as well as plan and execute company events across the geographies in which the company sells.
- Serves as initial POC for sales and marketing department via phone, email, social
- Help with brainstorming and executing innovative and creative content and visual ideas.
- Help create and maintain sales tools.
- Assist in deploying planned marketing strategy and social media content on various platforms.
- Maintain and update company profiles on networks, directory listings, etc.
- Help prepare quarterly reports.
- Additional marketing coordination and administrative tasks as needed.
- BA/BS degree (marketing or business preferred)
- Thrive in a high-growth, dynamic, startup environment
- Be an excellent all-around communicator — verbal, written, interpersonal
- Be a nut for organization and the details
- Be results oriented, creative, highly communicative and independent — while being able to enlist the support of others
- Have a large work ethic and takes constructive criticism well
- Reliable and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Be a technology optimist striving for proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Experience with HubSpot, Adobe Creative Suites, and Salesforce/CRM systems are a plus