Ghost is developing the revolutionary technology that finally makes self-driving safe. Made possible by a breakthrough in crash prevention that can reliably handle any obstacle on the road, Ghost brings autonomous highway driving to the mass passenger car market.
Ghost was founded in 2017 by John Hayes and Volkmar Uhlig and is based in Mountain View, CA. Before Ghost, John founded Pure Storage, taking the company public in 2015.
Ghost is backed by investors including Mike Speiser at Sutter Hill Ventures, Keith Rabois at Founders Fund, and Vinod Khosla at Khosla Ventures.
Learn more at driveghost.com.
- Professional experience working with real-world, physical data
- A track record of having shipped models and code into production
- Strong programming skills in object-oriented languages (functional programming is a plus), including ability to debug and optimize a code
- Working knowledge of machine learning, data engineering, deep learning frameworks, and related testing techniques
- Medical, Vision and Dental coverage (PPO, HMO, and HSA options available; 100% premium coverage of several PPO and HMO plans for employees and their dependents)
- 401(k) plan
- Flexible Medical and Dependent Care Plans
- Life Insurance
Ghost is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally‑recognized basis [“protected class”] including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability or any other protected class under federal, state or local law.