All offices are currently open, and our employees are back 4 or 5 days a week in Hudson Yards, NY and 3 days a week in all other offices. If you have questions on this policy or the application process, please contact email@example.com.
Global Atlantic Financial Group is a leader in the U.S. life insurance and annuity industry, serving the needs of individuals and institutions. Global Atlantic is a majority-owned subsidiary of KKR, a leading global investment firm that offers alternative asset management across multiple strategies and capital markets solutions.
Global Atlantic is looking for a diverse team of talented individuals who reinforce our culture of collaboration and innovation. We are dedicated to the career development of our people because we know they are critical to our long-term success. Join our team and come grow with us.
We use Greenhouse as our scheduling tool and communicate through their systems. At times, your email may block our communications. Please be sure to check your SPAM so that you do not miss critical information about our process, including scheduling.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship now or in the future.
The role can be based in either our Hartford, CT or Des Moines, IA , or Boston (Brighton), MA.
This role will be part of Global Atlantic’s Strategic Sourcing team with primary responsibility to support and perform all Vendor Management processes and procedures, including: Third Party Service Provider Onboarding/Offboarding, data governance of the contract repository and vendor Management data base, Lockpath. You will support the organization’s risk mitigation and optimization of third-party risk management, monitoring, and assessments activities. This role requires strong analytical skills; this role will govern Vendor and spend data within the Sourcing team ecosystem. This role will provide reporting to key constituents across Sourcing, Global Atlantic business units, and other key stakeholders. They will work with internal Risk Domain owners and will coordinate the appropriate level of diligence activities required during the third-party and contract lifecycle.
Responsibilities / Essential Functions:
- Ownership of the Vendor Management process for all Third-Party Service Providers supported by the Global Atlantic Sourcing team
- Vendor Management Analytics Analyst will collaborate with the Vendor Management Process Lead to
- Manage Onboarding/Offboarding of all Third-Party Service Providers
- Provide Data Governance for all key Third Party Service Provider data maintained in Lockpath
- Coordinate and document Risk assessments across all GS Risk teams to include periodic review/renewal
- Develop and enhance Third Party Service Provider performance management processes in coordination with Sourcing Consultants and their business relationship owners
- Provide comprehensive quantitative analysis to ensure all renewals, new agreements and terminations are managed to maximize commercial outcome
- Help maintain team documentation
- Support vision for risk mitigation and optimize service delivery model for TPSP risk management, monitoring, and assessments
Essential Skills & Experience:
- 2-3 years professional sourcing and/or vendor management experience.
- Strong Excel and analytics skills; experience with Lockpath or other business object databases
- Ability to gather and analyze disparate data (including statistical analysis) from a variety of sources and prepare current, accurate, and complete analysis of the critical issues.
- Experience in Life & Annuity insurance segments an advantage.
- Possesses strong organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to influence others through strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Easily adapts to new or different changing situations, requirements, or priorities .
- Understands the importance of developing and maintaining cooperative relationships despite differing perspectives.
- Demonstrates negotiating techniques to achieve business goals.
- Thinks critically and anticipates, recognizes, identifies and develops solutions to problems in a timely manner.
- Cultivates an environment of teamwork and collaboration.
Various jurisdictions have passed pay transparency laws that require companies provide salary ranges for any positions for which they are accepting applications. Global Atlantic has offices in Atlanta, Batesville, Bermuda, Berwyn, Boston, Des Moines, Hartford, Indianapolis, and New York City. The base salary range posted below is inclusive of the lowest cost of living geography to the highest in which we have a Global Atlantic office.
Global Atlantic’s base salary range is determined through an analysis of similar positions in the external labor market. Base pay is just one component of Global Atlantic’s total compensation package for employees and at times we hire outside the boundaries of the salary range. Other rewards may include annual cash bonuses, long-term incentives (equity), generous benefits (including immediate vesting on employee contributions to a 401(k)), as well as a company match on your contributions), and sales incentives. Actual compensation for all roles will be based upon geographic location, work experience, education, licensure requirements and/or skill level and will be finalized at the time of offer. Compensation for our more senior positions have a larger component of short-term cash bonus and long-term incentives. The base salary range for this role is $49,813 to $83,021.
TOTAL REWARDS STATEMENT
Global Atlantic’s total rewards package is reflective of our corporate values, particularly diversity, excellence and innovation, with a focus on inclusion, pay equity, and flexibility. We are proud to support your personal and professional growth and well-being through programs such as educational assistance, virtual physical therapy, remote/onsite fitness reimbursement, a medical second opinion program, pet insurance, military leave, parental leave, adoption assistance, fertility and family planning coverage. We strive to foster a culture of total well-being through community outreach and charitable giving programs.
We are active in our communities-
- New York: Red Hook Conservancy, Girls Who Invest and The Bowery Mission
- Boston: Cradles to Crayons, Project Bread, Let’s Get Ready, Rise Against Hunger, Salvation Army and many other local volunteer organizations in around the Boston area
- Hartford: Habitat for Humanity, Foodshare, Humane Society, Hands on Hartford, Mercy Shelter and Dog Star Rescue
- Indianapolis: Elevate Indianapolis, Gleaners Food Bank and the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Batesville: American Cancer Society Relay for Life, Angels of Giving, Margaret Mary Health Foundation, Ripley County Community Foundation, Safe Passage, Batesville High School Sponsorships, local area youth sports and food pantries, as well as many others
- Des Moines: United Way, Central Iowa Shelter & Services, Junior Achievement of Central Iowa and Make a Wish Foundation
- Berwyn: Food drive and will be planning an event to help a local family over the holidays
- Atlanta: Packaged Good Organization, which helps the most vulnerable community members with providing personalized care packages for people in need including the elderly, our armed forces, the homeless and hospitalized kids
- Bermuda: Sponsor of a weekly feeding program operated by The Hamilton Seventh-Day Adventist Church
Social platforms provide an environment to collaborate with others and participate in friendly competitions towards achieving physical, emotional and financial well-being. Our highly competitive health, retirement, life and disability plans can be tailored to best suit your needs and those of your whole family.
Global Atlantic is committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can meaningfully contribute to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate in employment on any basis that is prohibited by federal, state or local laws. More than that, we strive to be inclusive of all backgrounds and experiences, which we feel gives us a competitive advantage in the market and within our firm. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
Employees who require an accommodation to perform the essential functions of their job will participate in an interactive process which may include providing documentation. If you are hired and require an accommodation for any protected status, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please click on the below links to learn more about Global Atlantic.