All offices are currently open, and our employees are back 4 or 5 days a week in Hudson Yards, NY and 3 days a week in all other offices. If you have questions on this policy or the application process, please contact email@example.com.
Global Atlantic Financial Group is a leader in the U.S. life insurance and annuity industry, serving the needs of individuals and institutions. Global Atlantic is a majority-owned subsidiary of KKR, a leading global investment firm that offers alternative asset management across multiple strategies and capital markets solutions.
Global Atlantic is looking for a diverse team of talented individuals who reinforce our culture of collaboration and innovation. We are dedicated to the career development of our people because we know they are critical to our long-term success. Join our team and come grow with us.
We use Greenhouse as our scheduling tool and communicate through their systems. At times, your email may block our communications. Please be sure to check your SPAM so that you do not miss critical information about our process, including scheduling.
- Manage reception area and common spaces like conference rooms to ensure they maintain a professional appearance.
- Welcome employees, vendors, and visitors – handle the “door traffic”
- Manage all seating and provide support to onsite employees and visitors
- Consult with KKR facilities and service teams as necessary to maintain general appearance of the office
- Manage conference room calendars including scheduling internal and external appointments, confirming meetings, and coordinating with others as needed
- Ensure copy room and supply closets are stocked with paper and supplies
- Manager and coordinate supply ordering with admin team
- Onboarding new employees - create and maintain badges through Genetec and working with the KKR security team
- Manage visitor and visitor badges
Health and Safety
- Act as point of contact and floor warden for evacuation drills and events
- Manage daily safety protocols to ensure the offices are clean, surfaces are being disinfected, and PPE is stocked
- Maintain relationships with KKR Facilities team, KKR Conference Center team, Catering team, technology support team and any other internal/external vendors that support the day-to-day operations of the office
- Open, organize and distribute incoming mail and other deliveries
- Manage the outgoing mail/package process
In Office Events/Townhalls/Meetings
- Provide support for events in the office, including Townhalls, significant visitor meetings (eg, pre-board, QBR) and other events to be determined, but responsibilities may include:
- Sourcing and scheduling support vendors
- Arranging furniture as needed
- Communicating with office regarding high-touch visitors / meetings
- Working with IT to coordinate AV support
- Arranging catering as needed
- Pantry/office supply ordering, inventory, provisioning as needed
- Assisting with special projects and performing other administrative duties and functions as requested.
- Working with the NYC Admin team to provide additional support when needed
- Manage the iOffice seating reservation system and provide support to onsite employees and visitors
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Proficient with MS Office Suite, including Outlook, Excel, Teams, PowerPoint, Word
- This is an in-office position that requires to be in the office 5 days per week
- Technically advanced, ability to learn new systems
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Must be able to maintain a professional attitude
- Skilled communicator – written and verbal
- Able to multitask, manage time wisely; detail-oriented
- Team-player with a positive attitude
- Self-motivated and highly organized with the ability to prioritize, communicate clearly and demonstrate a sense of urgency
- Strong service orientation and willingness to learn
- This position is not eligible for visa candidates now or in the future
Various jurisdictions have passed pay transparency laws that require companies provide salary ranges for any positions for which they are accepting applications. Global Atlantic has offices in Atlanta, Batesville, Bermuda, Berwyn, Boston, Des Moines, Hartford, Indianapolis, and New York City. The base salary range posted below is inclusive of the lowest cost of living geography to the highest in which we have a Global Atlantic office.
Global Atlantic’s base salary range is determined through an analysis of similar positions in the external labor market. Base pay is just one component of Global Atlantic’s total compensation package for employees and at times we hire outside the boundaries of the salary range. Other rewards may include annual cash bonuses, long-term incentives (equity), generous benefits (including immediate vesting on employee contributions to a 401(k)), as well as a company match on your contributions), and sales incentives. Actual compensation for all roles will be based upon geographic location, work experience, education, licensure requirements and/or skill level and will be finalized at the time of offer. Compensation for our more senior positions have a larger component of short-term cash bonus and long-term incentives. The base salary range for this role is $52,264 to $85,000.
TOTAL REWARDS STATEMENT
Global Atlantic’s total rewards package is reflective of our corporate values, particularly diversity, excellence and innovation, with a focus on inclusion, pay equity, and flexibility. We are proud to support your personal and professional growth and well-being through programs such as educational assistance, virtual physical therapy, remote/onsite fitness reimbursement, a medical second opinion program, pet insurance, military leave, parental leave, adoption assistance, fertility and family planning coverage. We strive to foster a culture of total well-being through community outreach and charitable giving programs.
We are active in our communities-
- New York: Red Hook Conservancy, Girls Who Invest and The Bowery Mission
- Boston: Cradles to Crayons, Project Bread, Let’s Get Ready, Rise Against Hunger, Salvation Army and many other local volunteer organizations in around the Boston area
- Hartford: Habitat for Humanity, Foodshare, Humane Society, Hands on Hartford, Mercy Shelter and Dog Star Rescue
- Indianapolis: Elevate Indianapolis, Gleaners Food Bank and the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Batesville: American Cancer Society Relay for Life, Angels of Giving, Margaret Mary Health Foundation, Ripley County Community Foundation, Safe Passage, Batesville High School Sponsorships, local area youth sports and food pantries, as well as many others
- Des Moines: United Way, Central Iowa Shelter & Services, Junior Achievement of Central Iowa and Make a Wish Foundation
- Berwyn: Food drive and will be planning an event to help a local family over the holidays
- Atlanta: Packaged Good Organization, which helps the most vulnerable community members with providing personalized care packages for people in need including the elderly, our armed forces, the homeless and hospitalized kids
- Bermuda: Sponsor of a weekly feeding program operated by The Hamilton Seventh-Day Adventist Church
Social platforms provide an environment to collaborate with others and participate in friendly competitions towards achieving physical, emotional and financial well-being. Our highly competitive health, retirement, life and disability plans can be tailored to best suit your needs and those of your whole family.
Global Atlantic is committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can meaningfully contribute to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate in employment on any basis that is prohibited by federal, state or local laws. More than that, we strive to be inclusive of all backgrounds and experiences, which we feel gives us a competitive advantage in the market and within our firm. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
Employees who require an accommodation to perform the essential functions of their job will participate in an interactive process which may include providing documentation. If you are hired and require an accommodation for any protected status, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please click on the below links to learn more about Global Atlantic.