Gettacar is on a mission to create the best car buying and ownership experience. We offer the ultimate e-commerce experience where shoppers are empowered to buy, finance, trade-in, and sell their cars from the comfort of their homes. We lead the industry by providing upfront hassle-free pricing, home delivery, 7 days to decide if you love your car, and 365 days of worry-free bumper-to-bumper coverage. We’re a team of passionate innovators driven to change car buying and ownership for the better. Come join us for the ride!
About the role:
Are you interested in a long term career as a skilled automotive detailer? At gettacar, we’re looking to add a hardworking Auto Detailer to our Reconditioning team. This individual will be responsible for cleaning and providing aesthetic care to the interiors and exteriors of our vehicles. This position will be full time (Monday-Friday 8AM-4:30PM). We are offering our detailers $15-$16hr!
We’ll count on you to:
- Operate buffers, steamers, hoses and other equipment to meet a variety of service expectations
- Use protective, cleaning, and restorative agents to enhance the visual appearance of vehicles
- Clean vehicle interior and exterior in accordance with company policy and expectations
- Ensure that vehicle interiors are fully vacuumed, clear of any dirt or rubbish, then treated and polished with cleaning solutions
- Eliminate grease from the engine and other parts under the hood
- Perform inspections and track vehicle’s condition when necessary
Align with gettacar’s Core Values:
- Empathy, Start With Heart - consider the perspective customers and teammates, display humility
- Tenacity, Never Stop on Yellow - face challenges head on, accept failure and learn from it
- Curiosity, Ask Why - continuously seek opportunities to learn new things
- Transparency, Keep it Real - be honest, ethical and truthful in all exchanges
Skills & Qualifications:
- 1+ years of experience in automotive detailing preferred but not required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to collaborate with other team members in a fast paced work environment
- Possess the physical stamina to work on hands and feet for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to operate equipment in a safe and effective manner
- Must have a reliable method of transportation
- Valid driver’s license with a safe driving record, required
- Previous automotive experience is not required
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive hourly compensation rate and benefits packages
- Flexible work hours and Life Time Off (LTO) eligibility to promote a healthy work/life balance
- Ask our recruiters about our stock program -- we’re all owners here!
- Opportunity to work with an all-hands-on-deck, collaborative group in a growing start-up environment!
gettacar is committed to celebrating diversity and strives to create a culture of inclusion and acceptance for our employees. gettacar is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.