Gettacar is on a mission to create the best car buying and ownership experience. We offer the ultimate e-commerce experience where shoppers are empowered to buy, finance, trade-in, and sell their cars from the comfort of their homes. We lead the industry by providing upfront hassle-free pricing, home delivery and 7 days to decide if you love your car. We’re a team of passionate innovators driven to change car buying and ownership for the better. Come join us for the ride!
Would you consider yourself a “nerd” of vehicles? Do you have the niche to gain knowledge of every feature a car has to offer? Do you understand success is in the details? We are looking for a detailed-oriented, organized, and motivated Automotive Data Entry Specialist to join our team! This position plays an important role in identifying, tracking, and highlighting key features of each vehicle.
We’ll count on you to:
- Identify and make detailed notes of all features of vehicle inventory
- Log in all features and technology of each vehicle within our internal data system
- Confirm if each vehicle has special features such as but not limited to; heated seats, premium sound system, etc.
- Ensure that the technology of each vehicle is functioning properly
- Work with the online buying team to verify each vehicle package of present and aged inventory
Align with Gettacar’s Core Values:
- Empathy, Start With Heart - consider customers and teammates perspectives, display humility
- Tenacity, Never Stop on Yellow - face challenges head-on, accept failure, and learn from it
- Curiosity, Ask Why - continuously seek opportunities to learn new things
- Transparency, Keep it Real - be honest, ethical, and truthful in all exchanges
Skills and Qualifications:
- 1+ years of experience in vehicle estimate or automotive delivery preferred
- Trade School Certification or High School Diploma preferred
- Must have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record
- Possess the physical stamina to work on hands and feet for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to collaborate with other team members in a fast-paced work environment
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible work hours and Life Time Off (LTO) eligibility to promote a healthy work/life balance
- Employee stock program - we’re all owners here!
- Opportunity to work with an all-hands-on-deck, collaborative group in a growing start-up environment!
Gettacar is committed to celebrating diversity and strives to create a culture of inclusion and acceptance for our employees. Gettacar is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status