1 in 10 people buy a car each year, yet over 80% of people despise the car buying experience. Introducing Getta: We modernize automotive retail. We’re a VC-backed, mission-driven business that acquires great car dealerships and digitally transforms them into powerhouses. By leveraging our omni-channel platform, customers get the freedom and control of purchasing a car online and having it delivered, or buying in-store and picking up. We acquire dealerships that cater to financially and socially disadvantaged consumers and provide them with a top-rated customer experience, access to financing, and a large selection of cars to choose from. The car buying experience is antiquated. We’re here to change the paradigm for those who need it most.
About the role:
Getta is looking for a Senior Manager of Brand Marketing to develop and execute a holistic marketing strategy that drives rapid company growth. Reporting directly to the CEO, Yossi Levi, with support from the Fractional Chief Marketing Officer, the Senior Manager of Brand Marketing will own the marketing function, champion the brand, manage a growing team, and direct all aspects of Getta’s marketing efforts to position us as the leading online automotive retailer.
A successful candidate must be innately strategic, results-oriented, and come with the ability to develop and launch scalable processes that drive customer acquisition and retention and further elevate Getta’s brand and reputation in an increasingly competitive market. This person is a strategic thinker who can translate both quantitative and qualitative data into cohesive marketing strategies. This individual can build and develop talent that will lead the company into long-term success and growth. An ideal candidate is innately creative, passionate about Getta’s brand and eager to bring our marketing to the next level.
We’ll count on you to:
- Define Getta’s overall brand strategy, creating value through one unified brand
- Lead the company vision in brand through fundamental brand building at both the parent and subsidiary levels
- Influence in-store experience and design, creating a distinct customer experience that is progressive, modern and unique
- Oversee performance marketing, including all media planning, media buying, and campaign execution; while driving continuous improvement in customer acquisition cost (CAC)
- Develop social media and influencer marketing presence across all channels
- Implement marketing technology platforms/solutions, as well as leverage consumer research and integrate 3rd party data to enhance and streamline campaign execution and optimization
- Develop and optimize multi-touch attribution models for lead nurturing and lead generation
- Drive brand positioning through the development and execution of brand marketing strategies and creative content; by developing a clear position and goals and creating a defined media strategy with implementation plans, communicate a consistent message
- Understand and contextualize audience behavior and product value propositions as well as technological and cultural trends to develop clear and actionable strategy recommendations
- Oversee creative efforts to create high-performing content through understanding trends, insights, and platform best practices, as well as align to direct-response oriented KPIs
- Lead and empower a high-performing, collaborative team by driving the vision for the function and overseeing efforts
- Collaborate with business leaders to clearly define and establish marketing-specific metrics that have a direct impact on company revenue goals
Align with Getta’s Core Values:
- Courage - We envision the future and create it
- Candor -We keep it real
- Connection - There is no limit to what we can accomplish as a team
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred
- Operated at a startup, with a roll-up-your-sleeves ability to truly own the marketing function at all levels
- Demonstrated experience in leading brand marketing
- Experience managing teams and providing leadership in a growth-oriented company
- Successful track record of creating and implementing growth strategies
- Excellent advisory skills with the ability to deliver meaningful advice on different communication/marketing strategies by using clear and concise language
- Experience leveraging data and marketing analytics to provide insights and make recommendations to reach customer and channel partners in new ways
- Proven track record overseeing ROI on brand marketing initiatives with clear successes via measurable research and results
- Success implementing multi-touch attribution models for lead nurturing
Additional Info / Press:
Getta is committed to celebrating diversity and strives to create a culture of inclusion and acceptance for our employees. Gettacar is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.