Would you like the opportunity to join a fast paced organization that also gives you the chance to drive and interact with a wide array of vehicles? At Getta, we’re looking to bring on a Lot Attendant to join our Reconditioning team. This individual will be responsible for helping us prepare and move vehicles around our various lots.
We’ll count on you to:
- Organize general inventory operations which may include vehicle maintenance, vehicle cleanliness, vehicle transportation, and lot/building maintenance
- Conduct routine vehicle inventory inspections such as front-line inventory, trade-ins, lot drops, and lot repairs
- Ensure that each vehicle is inspected weekly in order to maintain compliance with company standards
- Wash and vacuum all inventory on a regular basis
- Perform vehicle transfers and prepare vehicles for delivery when necessary
- Maintain positive relationships with external repair and supply vendors
- All job responsibilities listed above are essential to the satisfactory performance of this position by any/all incumbents, with reasonable accommodation, if necessary. Any non-essential functions are assumed to be included in "other related duties as assigned"
Skills & Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent, preferred
- Valid driver’s license with a safe driving record, required
- Ability to collaborate with other with other team members and interact with customers and managers in a professional manner
- Any equivalent combination of education, training and experience that fulfills the requirements of this position will be considered
- Previous automotive experience is not required
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive pay commensurate with skills and experience
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, vision, and dental
- Life Time Off (LTO) eligibility to promote a healthy work/life balance
- Ask our recruiter about our stock program -- we’re all owners here!
Getta is committed to celebrating diversity and strives to create a culture of inclusion and acceptance for our employees. gettacar is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.